SNOWFLAKE CHALET – A SKI-IN/SKI-OUT DELIGHT
965 Four O'clock Road, Breckenridge
Snowflake Chalet is a bright and comfortable ski home with spectacular views of Baldy Mountain, the Snowflake lift, and the wetlands during the summer. The entire home abounds with natural light from the southern exposure. It is wonderful for a family gathering or a couple’s ski trip. The ski in/ski out feature allows everyone to come and go on the mountain at their own pace. It is an especially great location for a midday rest and lunch with the family between ski outings!
This mountain home hosts an open floor plan and comfortably sleeps 12. It includes an attached garage. Located across the street from Four O'clock Run (Peak 8), simply walk across Four O'clock Road and ski down to Snowflake Lift. At the end of the day, ski back in and enjoy the private hot tub on the back deck!
The main living level includes:
• Cozy living room with a gas fireplace and large flat-screen TV, DVD, and stereo.
• Kitchen, fully equipped for preparing any meal and the propane grill is steps from the kitchen and breakfast nook on its own exterior deck.
• Main Level Bedroom #1 - sleeps 2 - Queen with large TV
• Main Level Bedroom #2 - sleeps 4 adults- Full over full bunk bed and TV - This bedroom adjoins Bedroom #1. Entry to Bedroom #1 is thru this bedroom.
• Enclosed garage
• Master Bedroom Suite #3 - sleeps 2 - queen bed, private bathroom, large flat-screen TV and gas fireplace, writing desk, direct access to private hot tub on back deck, incredible window views
• Master Bedroom Suite #4 - sleeps 4 – Queen bed, plus twin daybed with twin trundle, private bathroom, large flat-screen TV, direct access to private hot tub on back deck!!
• Wet bar
• Laundry room with washing machine/dryer and extra linens
• Must be 25 years of age to rent this property.
• Smoking is not permitted on premises.
• Pets are not allowed on premises.
• No more than 12 staying guests are allowed without the express, written consent of the owner.