**PLEASE ENTER DATES FOR UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE PRICING**
The home is just minutes away from world class downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, and many other mountain recreational activities. Summer activities offer over 600 miles of trails for biking & hiking, rafting, golfing, fishing, boating, convenient access to Rocky Mountain National Park, as well as activities at the base of Winter Park Ski resort. The towns of Fraser and Winter Park both offer shopping, local restaurants, activities for everyone and a long list of events throughout the year. Cross country ski or mountain bike right from the front door. You will find the best single track in the valley accessing some of the best trails without having to get into the car! Or for a more relaxing trip, spend an afternoon in the hammock under pine trees, listening to humming birds.
Although we call it a cabin, you will quickly see that this 3,500 square foot home has all the luxuries you could ask for, from the espresso maker to the beautiful vaulted great room you will love every minute. The cabin features:
- 3 bedrooms, each with a queen size bed, plus a loft with twin bunk beds, and 3 full bathrooms (2 with jetted tubs). Master with queen size bed and en-suite bath including shower and jetted tub. Main floor bedroom queen size bed and adjacent full bath. Lower level bedroom with queen size bed and adjacent full bath and jetted tub. Loft with bunk beds, reading nook, and a balcony with views of the ski area.
- Two tier great room with gas stone fireplace and flat screen TV (over the air TV only)
- Dining room with seating for 6 at the table and 2 at the bar
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full-size appliances
- Covered deck with gas BBQ grill
- Theater room with 50 inch HD flat screen and blue ray player
- Laundry room with washer dryer.
- Horse Shoe Pit
Kitchen Amenities: The kitchen is fully equipped to enable you to create wonderful meals for all your guests. There is a full kitchen including a full size refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and range and stove. We have included all the things that we find valuable in a home kitchen.. To get you going in the morning we have a coffee grinder alongside the coffee maker, French Press, and an espresso maker.
Also included are high quality pots and pans, as well as additional small appliances that you would not normally have available in a rental home. These would include a turkey cooker, crock pot, waffle maker, fondue pot, waffle iron and a pizza stone. We also have beautiful tablecloths and cloth napkins for that special occasions and meals. Creating a huge meal like a thanksgiving meal with all the fixings is not a problem at our home!
General Amenities: We provide plush bath towels as well as high quality soaps and laundry detergent. Linens are provided, there are extra blankets, comforters and pillows. And most of all privacy. Come here to escape and explore. In the winter, the driveway is professionally plowed every snowfall and there are 2 sets of snowshoes for your adventure. In the summer, this cabin really shines as an amazing get away retreat. You will want to spend more time outdoors than indoors by relaxing on the 4 person chairlift swing while the kids play in the tree house, or tossing horse shoes while sipping your favorite beverage. After a day in nearby Rocky Mountain National Park or hiking and biking the miles of local trails, wind down on the covered deck with dinner grilled on the gas BBQ grill.