About the property
- Condo1364 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 1364 sqft Interior + Lanai, 3 Bed, 2 Bath, Sleeps 8
Make the perfect Maui vacation in this beautiful 2 bed, 2 bath with additional spacious loft for accommodating another two more guests! Enjoy sweeping view from your own private lanai. This villa has been beautifully upgraded with the finest finishes for your pleasure!
<p>IMPORTANT - Additional $14/night parking and optional $10/night gym facility fee is paid to the resort at checkin by guest</p>
Villa KS-460 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 10:19 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 7 nights 04/08/2018 - 04/15/2018: From $283/nt (regularly $549) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 04/23/2018 - 04/30/2018: From $269/nt (regularly $399) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 5 nights 05/19/2018 - 05/24/2018: From $271/nt (regularly $399)
<p>Kaanapali Shores boasts many onsite amenities, such as 24 hour front dest operation, full service restaurant, two pools, three lighted tennis courts, fitness and massage center ($10/day per person, paid at check-in to front desk), plentiful parking ($14/ night per car, paid at check-in to front desk) jet spas, complimentary scuba lessons, and wedding gazebo. An additional benefit for parents and children is the resort's year-round Camp Kaanapali children's program. Other conveniences include an on-site salon, tropical flower shop, beach apparel store, and walking distance to nearby restaurants and shopping plaza. You will love the Kaanapali Shores Resort!</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
* Personal grocery shopping service to stock your pantry and refrigerator with your pick of favorite foods and beverages upon your arrival or during your stay
* Special occasion fruit, wine and cheese gift baskets packed with fresh fruits, chocolates, gourmet cheese selection and wine pairings
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
We thought that the apartment was spacious and appreciated the extras that came with the unit (beach towels, pool towels, boogie boards, beach chairs, beach umbrella). We also liked the L'Occitane soaps and lotions. We did have an electrical issue with the microwave and one of the ceiling fans, but the property manager was quick to fix the fan and gave us a replacement microwave. We liked the views, the ocean breezes, and the sound of the waves that put us to sleep every night. We were there in March and occasionally saw the whales from the balcony or the loft window (several hundred yards away from shore). The complex was quiet and the beds were comfortable. The kitchen was well-supplied in some ways (great cookware and knives) but missing some things like serving bowls and soup bowls. We had a really enjoyable vacation - many thanks to the owners and property managers.
Good for families
When we first arrived, I was disappointed to find that unlike the photos, there was absolutely no beach. We weren't allowed to enter the room early because they were "cleaning" but the place was not clean. There were toys under both beds, really old cheese and half a brownie under the couch, and tiny ants all over. But the garden pool was amazing, and the kids loved the loft. The shops in the resort had everything a person could need, and the grocery store was right across the street which was great.
We are so happy you had a fantastic time! During the winter at high and low tide the beach changes sizes along the shores of the Hawaiian islands - we promise we did not steal the beach!
A great insight to future guests - we know you can't wait to checkin to your villa even if you arrive before your scheduled checkin time. If you ask our housekeeping team to hurry and leave before they are complete with their 144 point housekeeping plan, you will not enjoy a villa up to our housekeeping standards. It is always best to let our team finish their preparations so you have a perfect villa!
Wonderful Place to Visit -- Good Service -- Rental Dated
Overall we enjoyed this visit. Hawaii is lovely and this three bedroom suited our needs with three small children and an au pair. First the pluses: There are two pools, one more for adults and the other with lots of kids. The pools are nice but not with slides or other frills like at the hotels. Our kids loved it and played all day in the pool -- it was fantastic. There is a great waitress who is quick to deliver drinks. The unit came with alot of beach stuff which was useful. The unit is serviced by KPM Hawaii and they are excellent at service (with one exception below). They are very friendly and easy to deal with, and even made sure we had baby stuff in the room and helped get us a bigger rental car. The resort itself is a little dated but totally fine. And the restaurant there is above the average resort fare -- kids loved the onion rings. There is also a nice market across the street -- the Slappy Cakes is good.
Minuses: The unit itself is dated. Washer/Dryer could be 25 years old and dryer really doesn't dry. Also -- it's kitchen is sufficient for cooking stuff but no extras. The third bedroom is up on an overhang and so it doesn't have much privacy. The biggest thing about the unit is the roof leaks (admittedly there were very heavy rains when we were there, but still). So if it rains the main bedroom gets wet where the bed meets the wall. There is also a leak in the living room. We called KPM about this but never got a response (again, they were awesome otherwise). The other thing to know is that there is really no beach at the resort. You have to drive five minutes down by the hotels. That's fine as we were happy at the pool and were also fine driving to the beach (get there before 8am though if you want the free parking -- otherwise you'll have to pay at Whalers, etc. or go to one of the other wonderful beaches).
All in all we were happy here and had a nice vacation. This is a good value for the money relative to other rentals, but for the amount of the rental per night we would have liked a real washer/dryer and a roof that didn't leak. But for these items we would have had a higher rating.
Great location. Awesome condo. Spacious and had every amenity you need away from home.
Property was very clean and well kept.
Wonderful location and amazing view great vacation
The condo was very nice, the location is amazing and was central to all our activities. The beach is good but a little rocky, the view was breathtaking from our lanai. Condo was very clean and the bed in master was heavenly. Would definitely stay here again.
Perfect for our Maui vacation!
Condo was awesome! Spacious, clean, beautiful view of the ocean and the pool. Would definitely stay here again.
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: TA-143-057-7152-01
Contractual booking deposit: 25.00% rent
Damage deposit: $500.00