3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Welcome to Casa Granada, the latest addition to our collection of vacation rentals in the San Clemente Pier Bowl. Located just one third of a mile from the San Clemente Pier, you’ll be able to walk to the beach in minutes. Casa Romantica is just two blocks away, so if you’re attending a wedding there, then this is the place to stay. Amazing local restaurants like Nick’s and Café Mimosa are an even closer, less than one block away!
This condo has been completely remodeled in a chic contemporary minimalist style. You’ll love the effortless comfort, impeccable simplicity, and pristine condition of this new Pier Bowl vacation rental.
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details.
At Casa Granada Unit A you will find the following features:
- The living room at this San Clemente vacation rental is a clean comfortable living space with plenty of seating for all your guests.
- A fold out sleeper sofa provides additional sleeping space for 2.
- An HD TV is provided with DirectTV and a blu-ray/DVD player.
- We provide high speed wireless internet for your convenience.
Kitchen and Dining:
- Full kitchen with all new appliances, cabinets, and countertops.
- We provide cookware, dinnerware, utensils, and everything else you need for dining during your stay.
- Dining table seats 6 with additional dining space for 3 at the kitchen bar.
- For smaller travelers, a booster seat is provided (not a full size high chair).
- French doors provide easy access to the patio.
- This unit features a front patio with dining space for 4 and additional seating for 2.
- Grill is provided for easy outdoor dining.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: This 2 bed 2 bath vacation rental in San Clemente sleeps 6.
- The master bedroom features a king size bed, ceiling fan, and HD TV with DirectTV.
- A private full bathroom is attached to the master bedroom, and includes double sinks and a spacious glass shower.
- The second bedroom features a queen sized bed, ceiling fan, and HD TV with DirecTV as well as ample cabinet space.
- The second full bathroom features a shower/tub combination.
- Air conditioning and heating are provided for a comfortable stay in any season.
- A washer and dryer are also provided.
- We provide beach gear including a cooler, beach umbrella, beach chairs, and more!
- A pack and play style crib is provided, stored in one of the bedroom closets.
- Parking: One parking spot is provided. Per city ordinance, no parking on the street is allowed.
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 3 miles from our Casa Granada A vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
San Clemente Rental Permit: STLU-315513
Need additional accommodations?
We manage two other units in this building!
VRBO 788888 : Casa Granada B, 2 bed, 2 bath on the second floor
VRBO 788889: Casa Granada C, "The Penthouse" 2 bed, 2 bath, with ocean views on the third floor.
Book them all together to sleep up to 18 guests!
San Clemente is a charming, laid-back beach town full of amazing restaurants, quaint shops, and fun local beaches. Explore the downtown eateries and cafes on El Camino Real, or cruise up and down the coast on the San Clemente coastal trail and explore new beaches! The new Outlets at San Clemente, Casino San Clemente, and the San Clemente Municipal Golf Club are all just 6-7 minutes away by car. The Outlets at San Clemente is Orange County's first oceanfront outlet shopping experience, and the Spanish Colonial-style storefronts, variety of shops, and top notch dining options, not to mention the ocean views, make them a must-visit during any trip to San Clemente!
If you feel like exploring more of Southern California, you will find it easy to access the 5 Freeway from San Clemente. Dana Point Harbor is just 15 minutes away and offers endless opportunities for whale-watching, sailing, and learning about the ocean. Mission San Juan Capistrano with its peaceful gardens and historic ruins is also only 15 minutes away. A thirty minute drive will bring you to incredible hiking and tide pools at Crystal Cove, Laguna Beach. 45 minutes will take you to amazing shopping at Fashion Island in Newport Beach. Disneyland and The San Diego Zoo are each about an hour away.
So if you’re planning to do it all, and also want to experience the mellow beach life of San Clemente, Southern California’s “Spanish Village by the Sea,” then give us a call at 800-408-1822! We would love to help you start planning!