Just listed on VBRO! Spacious one-bed/one-bath basement apartment located in a newly remodeled craftsman home in beautiful upper Queen Anne. Private entrance with outdoor space. Apartment is brand new with porcelain tile kitchen, bath, and laundry room floors. Brand new hardwood floors were installed across the living and bedroom space. The apartment is located half a block off Queen Anne Ave, so very accessible to restaurants, shops, grocery stores, parks, and bars in the Queen Anne neighborhood. Less than 2 blocks to downtown Seattle bus lines (3, 4, and 13). Very accessible from hwy 99. Lots of street parking available, no zone permit required.
Apartment amenities include:
- Queen bed with memory foam mattress
- Brand new granite kitchen counter-tops
- Handmade and reclaimed kitchen shelves
- Mobile kitchen island with seating
- Hidden trash and recycle bins
- Full Washer/Dryer in unit
- Radiant heated floors in bathroom
- Closet space and lots of additional storage
- Full length mirror
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, conventional oven, garbage disposal, bar seating and all meal prep needs.
- Door lock is pin-code activated (no keys to loose!)
- High Speed WiFi
- Apple TV in unit
For reviews, please visit listing 6882211 on Airbnb.