Located in the center of Paris, in the heart of the charming and fashionable Marais neighborhood (4th arrondissement), next to Centre Pompidou – Beaubourg.
Fully renovated (in Dec 2015)), extremely well planned and beautifully maintained studio apartment, with elegant and refined interior modern decoration, in a typical century old Parisian Haussmanian building with big windows leading to a big balcony where you can eat or just take a glass of wine having a view over central Paris.
Possesses the perfect balance of a romantic hide out combined with high-tech modern conveniences: Air condition, high-speed WIFI Internet, HD-TV, washing machine , fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
This welcoming and clean studio apartment is ideal for couples, individuals, or a couple of friends who want to spend the perfect holiday in an authentically Parisian apartment in the middle of Paris without sacrificing any modern comforts.
This apartment is a luxurious and incredibly comfortable haven in the heart of one of the most desirable and safe neighborhoods to be in.
Located on the third floor with an elevator, this apartment in a corner of the building has a free view over two typical Paris streets, which are calm in the evenings. Foodies will fall in love with the multitude of eateries, restaurants and cafés surrounding the apartment and those with a taste for fashion will find themselves close to a seemingly unending labyrinth of designer boutiques mixed among high fashion shops and art galleries.
Situated very close to Chatelet, Hotel de Ville, La Seine and the Cathedrale Notre Dame and a lot of other famous sites and landmarks, all reachable in walking distances.
2 minutes from the big underground shopping mall of Les Halles.
With museums, art galleries, incredible food and the latest in fashion at the doorstep. Only a short walk away from the beautiful Place des Vosges, numerous museums, parks and the river quays for romantic walks along the Seine. Additionally, the shops and restaurants in this neighborhood have the unique distinction of being open on Sundays, a rarity in Paris, which gives you the convenience of having everything you need available to you 7 days a week.
Parts of the neighborhood are so popular on Sundays that the streets are closed off to cars and the area becomes a pedestrian zone for the day.
This part of Paris is very calm and safe at the same time as it's an intense, moving and culturally mixed area. It's also close to the old historical centre of Paris, the old Jewish quarters and the dynamic gay district.
Very well situated with public transports: buses, metro and RER (suburban train) only 2 minutes walk away.
The metro will take you to the Louvre, the Champs Elysées and Arc de Triomphe in only minutes.
M° Rambuteau: line 11
M° Chatelet: line 1, 4, 7, 11
RER Chatelet: line A (Eurodisney), B (Airports), D.
Line B connects with line C at St-Michel (to go to Chateau de Versailles).
SLEEPING: Fall asleep on the sofa bed with the highest quality mattress and linens on a 140cm x 200cm bed (US queen size bed) that ensures very restful nights. The big windowed doors, giving access to the balcony, fill the apartment with natural light all year-round, while the light blocking curtains allow you to sleep late or go to bed early if you need for transition to the time change; this is particularly useful in the summer when it can be light out until as late as 11:00pm!
KITCHEN: A granite stone counter top with lovely blue shimmers and white premium class kitchen furniture conceals a fully equipped kitchen that is ideal for cooking or for just picking up food at local markets and at nearby bakeries, cheese, chocolate and wine shops and enjoying in the apartment.
The kitchen includes utensils, a microwave oven, cook-top, refrigerator, espresso and coffee machine, and built-in aeration hood and lighting as well as a splendid view of Paris on the Kitchen Backsplash.
BATHROOM: White tiles and elegant mosaic wall strips and a shower with transparent walls, a WC toilet, wash basin, washing machine and towel heater.
OVERVIEW OF AMENITIES:
• Secure building with coded entry.
• 2 minutes from the Metro
• Unlimited high-speed WIFI Internet connection.
• The highest quality mattress and linens ensure very restful nights.
• High quality hypoallergenic duvets/comforters and pillows, towels and sheets.
• Balcony with open view to sit and eat at a table or just have cheese and a glass of wine.
• Flat screen HD television with hundreds of cable channels included.
• An equipped kitchen with a microwave oven, refrigerator, cook-top, and built-in aeration.
• Espresso and coffee brewer (including a Nespresso coffee supply).
• Shower with heated towel rack in the bathroom.
• Washing machine.
• Hair dryer.
• Iron and ironing table.
• Detailed guide to the apartment and neighborhood, including restaurant recommendations.
• NON-SMOKING apartment.
• Large windowed doors that flood the apartment with light.
• There are no extra charges: cable TV, WIFI, coffee, utilities and taxes are all included.
• You will be personally greeted upon arrival, shown to the apartment and given a thorough orientation to the apartment and neighborhood.
Interaction with Guests:
• We will meet and greet you and be available 7/7 during your stay.
• Please don't hesitate to ask us for tips about the neighborhood and Paris in general.
• Pets are not allowed.
• No smoking allowed.
• No additional guests are authorized, maximum 2 persons.