A Serene Sanctuary for the Soul! A world away and at the same time, only several miles from the nearby cities! Amid lush acres of old trees, this treasure of a place is nestled in Topanga Cyn. it is just 7 minutes drive away from the charming town center, gourmet restaurants and boutiques!
one story, 1200 sq ft studio features a wide open floor plan (Originally created for dance and yoga retreats) high ceilings, large windows and sky lights. Drenched with natural light, relaxed furnishings– tastefully decorated, a perfect blend of rustic style and gracious comfort.
- Living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, all in one. with French doors opening to outdoor patio with mountain and garden views.
- Sleeping arrangements : 1 Queen wall murphy bed, 2 futon beds (All Linens, pillows and blankets provided)
Full 4 burner stove oven
2 mini refrigerators right outside
microwave right outside
pots and pans
It is equipped with essentials
Dinnerware, silverware, cups and glasses for 6 guests
- Dining: tables and seating inside and outside.
- Bathroom: A shower, 2 sinks, a toilet, Attached to the building 2 entrances, one from inside and one from outside.
The room glows with soft lighting, statues and woodcarvings of archetypes, gentle waves on the air of the fragrance of tea leaves with a hint of sage. during the day, the sun shines in, natural light all around and views from every single window.. At night soft warm lighting with dimmers..
Naturally beautiful surroundings. Many tranquil settings everywhere for everyone to find a peaceful space to retreat to. The feel of the property is that of being in one’s home. Take a stroll in the beautiful garden, sit by the fountain, pond, waterfall.. Dine outside and relax and unwind on the hammock.
- cell reception is spotty in many areas in Topanga Cyn including here on Old Topanga so we have provided a landline and wifi. We have installed an AT&T Microcell tower to get cell service. if you have AT&T, feel free to ask us to enter your phone #'s during your stay..