The perfect place to getaway from it all and enjoy nature, nestled in the Santa Monica mountains in Topanga Cyn. This house sits on an acre of private property amid lush old trees with views of nature around. In the distance you will see The Big Rock.
natural light, hardwood floors, wood beam ceilings, a wood burning fireplace and relaxed furnishings– The house is tastefully decorated, a perfect blend of rustic style and gracious comfort.
- 2 large bedrooms with a King bed (1 with a fireplace),
each bedroom has it's own private bathroom, 1 with a shower and the other is a 1/2 bathroom. French doors opening to outdoor patio with mountain and garden views
- 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds and a full bathroom with bathtub and shower.
Living area: a couch, dining table
- Lots of outdoor seating in the patio
Internet Wi-Fi access, and central heat and air conditioning.
Guests may have access to pool when available.
Interaction with Guests
As much or as little as you would like to be interacted with.
(You may have our support or you may have total privacy:)
Located in the Santa Monica Mountains, bounded on three sides by conservancy lands..
- Serene peaceful wilderness
- We only have a few next door neighbors.
- There are many hiking trails all around us.
you may have access to one trail walking distance..
- 3.6 miles (7 minutes) to center of town (Topanga canyon) shopping district. The locals' favorite area for authentic shops and bohemian boutiques, fantastic restaurants, bars, cafes, yoga and dance centers.
- Topanga is a very unique area desirable for it's wilderness proximity to Los Angeles, frequented by the bohemian-style folks, yogis, families with kids, artists, musicians and nature lovers.
- Topanga has a farmer's market on Fridays and the nearby beautiful old town Calabasas's farmer's market is on Saturdays. Gelson's is the closest (3 miles) supermarket to us. Whole Foods and Trader Joe's are 15 min away.
In all the markets you will find local organic incredible food year round.
We are far away from any public transit (15 min drive), you would need to have your own car to get around (there is a Topanga Car Service, Uber or Taxi of course)
- 7 minutes (3.6 miles) to the center of town (nearby groceries, shopping, restaurants, bar-pubs)
- 15 min to beautiful Topanga beach, (drive through the gorgeous canyon, great beach for Swimming, Surfing, Fishing, there are Picnic Tables, Restrooms, Showers)
- 25 min to the nearby cities and beaches of Santa Monica, Malibu
- 10-15 min to 101 fwy
- 10-15 min to nearby cities of Calabasas, Woodland hills
- 20 min to Encino.
- Gelson's is the closest (3 miles) supermarket to us. Whole Foods and Trader Joe's are 15 min away.
Other Things to Note
I am an Acupuncturist & Chinese medicine practitioner and will be happy to offer you Acupuncture treatments while you are here
(If interested, you may want to schedule an appointment;)