About the property
- Condo1350 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 6 nights
Redfish Retreat is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo that accommodates 8 guests and is located in Redfish Village on Highway 30A, just west of Grayton Beach. This quaint resort nestled in Blue Mountain Beach is sure to guarantee you fulfill your vacation desires. Upon entry, you will be able to make yourself at home with the open floor plan of the fully equipped kitchen, dining and living areas. Just inside the entry is a set of twin over twin bunk beds as well as a half bathroom and washer/dryer combo. The Master bedroom features a plush king sized bed, flat screen TV, a private bath with a shower and separate tub, and a door leading out to the condo’s private balcony. The second guest bedroom includes a queen sized bed with a flat screen TV and private bath with shower/tub combo. Redfish Retreat has double doors in the living area opening up to its very own private balcony, where you can enjoy breakfast or a beautiful sunset. If you’re feeling adventurous, explore the nearby towns of Grayton Beach, Seaside, Gulf Place and SanDestin, or take a bike ride or walk to some of the areas natural and rare coastal dune lakes, such as Redfish Lake. Several excellent golf courses are also just a short drive away.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub, Access to Balcony
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Hallway Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Bunk Beds: Twin over Twin mattresses
REDFISH VILLAGE AMENITIES:
- Private Beach Access (code required)
- Complimentary Beach Service including 2 Chairs and 1 Umbrella (Available March1-November 20)
- Complimentary Beach Shuttle Service
- Boardwalk to Redfish Lake
- Private Owner’s Lounge with Theater Room
- Two Pools (heated in the winter)
- Children’s Playground
- Gas Grills on Pool Grounds
- High Speed Wifi Available
- Fitness Center
- No Pets Allowed
- Smoking Prohibited
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Jared Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Great condo, great area, very relaxing vacation!
Great condo, great area, very relaxing vacation!
The room was really nice and well equipped for our family.
The condo and pool were both really nice. Only problem was that shower in master bath didn't drain very well. Otherwise nice place!
Anne, thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at Redfish Retreat! We appreciate your business. For future guest, our personal contact info as well as our maintenance number is posted at the house as well as provided in your check in documents. Should you experience any maintenance issues, please let us know so that we can take care of it for you!
Fabulous unit and location!
Our family loved our stay at this unit in Redfish Village!!! It is extremely functional and spacious. It is beautifully decorated in a very charming beachy theme. All the beds were comfortable and the unit was very clean!
The walk to the beach is very easy, there are Redfish chairs and umbrellas set up and ready to use. Having a clean bathroom and shower at the Redfish beach entrance is nice. The owners have also left behind a pull cart and some simple beach toys that were available to use. This made getting to the beach that much faster (no Wal-mart trip required). We never used the drop-off or pick-up service provided by Redfish to the beach but saw others using it and seemed punctual and helpful!
Pluses: great unit, well furnished, very functional, close to beach, quiet, easy access.
Minuses: a few minor issues with the unit: some lightbulbs burned out, missing top sheets on bunk beds, master shower not draining well. (A community complaint we have is no recycling but that is not a negative to this unit!)
My family would definitely consider this an option next time we visit 30A.
One major plus: my husband's wallet fell out of his pocket next to our car when he was returning at night after picking up dinner. He didn't even notice it missing until the morning. A family that parked next to us had picked it up, tried to locate him on FB, then turned it in the next morning where my husband happily rescued it from the property management office. The staff made a comment along the lines of "this is Redfish, everything gets returned!" And we felt that way - wonderful guests, great people working in the area. Very friendly and we appreciated the help!
Thank you for the nice review and for choosing to stay at Redfish Retreat! We are glad that your husband's wallet was returned. Redfish Village is very family oriented and our guest find it is a "hidden gem" on 30A. We hope you will stay with us again in the future!
We enjoyed our stay. Elevator was slow and only one.
Very nice property and pool, 3 blocks from the beach but cart service was prompt and very courteous.
Great beach vacation!
We loved our stay here. It's an easy walk to the beach and a beautiful location. The condo was nicely decorated, very comfortable and clean. The heated pool was perfect in March. The beach chair service was awesome. They had our chairs reserved each day. The only negative is the location right behind the restaurant at Redfish Village. There was some noise out the back of the restaurant at night as they were closing down and cleaning up. Other than that, we would definitely recommend this condo.
Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Redfish Retreat! The HOA has spoken to the restaurant and have resolved the after-hours noise issue. Thanks again!
Great condo,great location
We enjoyed our stay in this wonderful condo. It is walking distance to the beach and a short drive to shops.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.