3 Bedrooms + Loft space with 2.5 Bthrms In Modern Adirondack Cabin
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - Families 30+ years oldFamilies 30+ years old
- NO SMOKING inside the cabin OR the screened in porch. There are smoke detectors hardwired to call the local fire department if alarm is set off. Please smoke by the fire pit or the driveway and be respectful about cleaning up your cigarette butts. NO PETS of any kind and with no exceptions. You will be asked to leave immediately without refund if it is found that you have brought a pet. LINENS NOT PROVIDED. Blankets & pillows are provided. NOISE LEVEL: While we want you to enjoy yourself, be aware that there are residents on either side of Bear Run throughout spring/summer/fall months. Please be aware of outside/campfire noise after 11PM. SEPTIC TANK: DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOLIET PAPER. In the kitchen, DO NOT put any food down the drain. LEFTOVERS: Kindly take ALL leftover food that you bring, or throw it out upon departure. FURNITURE: DO NOT MOVE any of the furniture. A lot of the furniture is wooden, please DO NOT place any wet towels or clothing on the wooden furniture. There is a clothes line outside and a fully functional washer/dryer unit. GARBAGE BAGS: Clear bags will be provided for you to use FOR WASTE only, no RECYCLABLES. TOILET PAPER: Will be provided-special paper for septic tank. TELEPHONE: The landline only works for local 315 area code calls. Depending on your carrier, cell phone service typically works best near the water or at top of driveway. ACCIDENTS: Please let owner know of any accidents or broken items. DO NOT REPLACE, this is what insurance is for.
Our family has been vacationing in the Adirondacks for years and this is one of the best places we have ever been. Beautiful home with everything you could need for a relaxing getaway. I wouldn’t recommend the waterfront for young children as swimming is only accessible from the ladder on the dock and it is fairly deep with large rocks. But it is a wonderful place to sit and enjoy the lake.
Family getaway to lovely lakefront
This is our second time staying at Bear Run and it was wonderful! It is a beautiful setting. Andrew and his family were very responsive, welcoming, and informative. The house is very clean and rustic in an updated way, with all the modern conveniences. The combination of ample bedrooms, an excellent kitchen, as well as a screened-in porch, and a lawn to the dock which offers a magnificent view, combine to add up to an exceptional experience. There is also a warm, knotty pine great room with a fireplace. We will definitely be back again!
Bear Run is a great place for a relaxing time with family and friends! The house was extra clean and well stocked with necessities. Close to Inlet and Old Forge.
Beautiful 4th Lake House
We have been coming up to 4th Lake for the past 15 years and this house made our experience more enjoyable! For one, it’s clean and appears to be new with a well equipped kitchen. It’s perfectly located between Old Forge and Inlet. The house is spacious enough to accommodate our family of 6 grown kids comfortably. We highly recommend this rental! It’s fabulous!
Beautiful, clean, well maintained!
Our group enjoyed our two night stay. It was chilly in the low to mid 40s, but the forced air heat and the temperature of the cabin was very comfortable. Andrew is a very accommodating manager, we will be back hopefully for many years to come!
Enchanted Forces Water Safari Amusement Park
Nearby Boat/Jetski/Snowmobile Marina
Endless hiking trails for every ability level with great views
Owner / Property Manager
- english, spanish, italian
About Owner / Property Manager
Our family is based in Rochester, New York and has been spending time up in the Adirondacks for several generations. We have plenty of local knowledge and ideas on how to spend your time exploring the park or relaxing by the lake. We own the property directly next to Bear Run where we spend a lot of time and are full time residents in the summer and fall months. We encourage you to email us with any other questions/concerns.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this House in 2013
What makes this House unique
If you chose to spend time at Bear Run Cabin, you will have all the benefits of a modern home, in the setting of a private Adirondack lakefront property.