3 person Canoe, Paddle Board, Fishing Poles, and Bikes provided free.
Skipper & Gilligan's Island House
4 bedrooms & 2 baths, accommodates 8-10
The master suite has a King bed.
The other 3 bedrooms have Queen beds.
There is a twin trundle daybed, that sleeps 2, in the front living room.
** Rental rate includes use of fishing poles, bikes, double kayak, & paddle board.
Questions are always welcome. Feel free to give us a call 1-813-434-0682
Part of the Gilligan's Island House family of homes.
SGIH has a large private pool, covered patio, deck, and dock.
We provide fishing poles, a double kayak, and paddle board for guest use.
Catch snook, redfish, mullet and more from the dock. We often have Manatee and Dolphin sightings as well.
*There is also a private jet-ski and boat rental in the west lagoon area. (Not associated with Gilligan's Island House)
Our community features a playground, tennis courts, golfing, and walking / bike trails.
Relax in the hammock that sways between palms, overlooking the lagoon.
For those traveling with an infant we provide a pack n play and baby monitor.
Games, movies, books, guitar, & Bluetooth speakers are provided for guest use.
Our neighborhood park adjoins the Courtney Campbell Trail.
The Courtney Campbell Trail is a 8' to 12'-wide paved path, including a 45'-high bridge that allows pedestrian & bicycle access along the entire southern side of the Courtney Campbell Causeway Scenic Highway.
Drive, walk, bike, or boat to the local waterfront restaurants, on the Causeway, and in the West lagoon area. (Chart House, Aqua, Bahama Breeze, Whiskey Joe's, and Hogan's Beach).
• SGIH is conveniently located, just 6 miles from Tampa International Airport.
• The Westshore Business District (6 miles)
• Downtown area: Amalie arena, the Florida Aquarium, Ybor City, the University of Tampa are 15 minutes away.
• Raymond James Stadium and Steinbrenner Field are 7 miles away.
• International Mall and Westshore Mall (6 miles)
• Waterfront Restaurants: You may drive, walk, bike, or boat to the local waterfront restaurants, on the Causeway and in the West lagoon area. (Chart House, Aqua, Bahama Breeze, Whiskey Joe's, and Hogan's Beach).
• Restaurants 8-10 minutes away: Charley's Steak House, Dining at International Mall and Bay Street, PF Changs, Mitchell's Fish Market, Bahama Breeze restaurant, Whiskey Joe's, and 30+ other restaurants.
• Gulf beaches are approximately 30 minutes away.
• Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and The Museum of Science and Industry is an easy 25 minute drive.
• Lowry Park Zoo is 20 minutes away.
• Orlando Theme Parks approximately 76 miles from SGIH.
• Golf in the neighborhood: Rocky Point Golf Course is a public course, that is located right in Dana Shores - (The neighborhood where SGIH is located)
*There is a link on their site to book online.
• Grocery/Pharmacy/Liquor stores: Publix, Walmart Grocery, Walgreens, CVS, Winn Dixie, and ABC liquor within 3 miles.
• Keyless entry makes this home easy to access. (Code is changed before every arrival)
• Owners live one street over for immediate guest assistance.