This Seattle area rental home is in a perfect location on the East side in Sammamish, Wa. for your vacation. You are minutes to Redmond Town Center, Whole Foods, shopping, dining, and Marymoor park. You will have easy access to freeways to explore Seattle and beyond. Take a short walk across the street to the East Lake Sammamish trail system and beautiful Lake Sammamish. Enjoy relaxing at our private community beach on Lake Sammamish for swimming, sunbathing and use of our canoe. Walk or take our three bicycles on a trail ride along miles of connecting trail systems. When you return, you will be able to relax at your quiet Mid Century home nestled against a serene and private forested back yard and seasonal stream. Privacy, comfort and quality furnishings make our home a great choice for your vacation.
*Please download and read through our rental agreement before asking to book our home. You can find this on the inquiry page. Please note; this is a vacation rental only and we do not accommodate long term or month to month rentals. Our home sleeps 6 maximum.
This bright and spacious, 2000 Square foot home is decorated with quality Mid Century Modern design touches and many original furniture pieces and accessories from the 1960s. The house has a hidden wet bar appointed with glassware, a mini fridge and a large back patio to enjoy the quiet surroundings with a glass of wine. The house has a classic Mid Century open floor plan with new hardwood floors, large 65 inch flat screen TV, gas fireplace and a private office. You will enjoy the large en suite master bedroom and bathroom with queen bed, electric fireplace, flat screen TV, large closets and beautiful lake sunset views. There are two additional bedrooms; one with a full bed and one queen and a second full bath. The kitchen has a new gas range, stainless refrigerator, new quartz counters and bar seating. There is a laundry room with sink and full sized washer and dryer. The home is beautifully landscaped with a seasonal stream that invites wildlife and birds to visit.
This "Mad Men" style home is immaculately clean and meticulously maintained and has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
* If you or your guests smoke, please choose another accommodation. No smoking inside or outside or anywhere on the property.
* No long term or month to month rentals.
* Registered guests only are allowed on the property; no day visitors without permission at time of booking please. We do not accommodate large get togethers.
* Maximum occupancy at all times is 6.
* Primary renter must be 25 or older.
* This home is accessed by two sets of cement stairs to the front door, so may be difficult for guests who have trouble with stairs.
* We have a strict NO SMOKING and NO PETS policy for this allergy free completely remodeled home.
* No photos shoots allowed anywhere on our property.
* Weekly or bi weekly cleaning service available for additional cost.
* Recycling and composting are part of our lifestyle here in the Pacific NW and we kindly ask guests to use containers provided to sort recyclables and green waste.
The home has a private backyard with a large patio and a seasonal stream. The front of the house has another patio and bistro set that looks out over the garden. The master bedroom has a balcony that has partial Lake views and you can see gorgeous sunsets from the front of the house. Our guests have access to a community beach on Lake Sammamish across the street and a short three minute walk down the newly built East Lake Sammamish paved trail system. We have a canoe and life jackets (required) there for guests to use.
We live next door to this house. We would like to meet you at check in to show you around after which we will respect your privacy. We do come up to retrieve the weeks garbage and recycling and to maintain the yard and water recent plantings, but will always contact your first. We are here for our guests and accessible at all times if needed.
We hope you will choose our home for your NW vacation!