*Winter openings are filling up quickly, book now to get the best rates!*
See our Instagram page for lots of pics! @blueriverretreat
The Blue River Retreat is a large 2 story 2,400 square foot home just minutes from Breckenridge! Easy access and plenty of room for your family! Located just 4 minutes south of Breckenridge, this sunny 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house has it all, large living room, open kitchen area - and plenty of room to RELAX! 2 large decks with an outdoor gas fire pit, 6 person hot tub and gas fireplace. Sleeps 9+ comfortably!
Located on the free Summit Stage bus route! Perfect for families, plenty of room for everyone to gather in the living room and kitchen. Sleds, kid-size shovels, games, and toys for the little ones! We have a pack n' play, high chair and baby gates available for families with youngsters too. New washer and dryer in laundry room. Lots of little extras included: spices, laundry soap/dryer sheets, tin foil, ziplock bags.
Open concept 3 bedroom house. Here is how the house is setup:
-- Master bedroom: huge master suite with private bathroom. King size bed, lots of closet space. Very private and spacious. 40" flat screen smart TV.
-- Master bathroom: has a shower and a Jacuzzi tub. Huge windows with mountain views!
-- Loft area outside of Master bedroom has a queen size sofa sleeper with upgraded memory foam mattress.
-- Kitchen: large open concept layout, granite counter tops, high-end stainless appliances. Kitchen table seats 4, bar stools around the kitchen counter seat 4 more. Stocked with all the cooking and dining supplies you'll need including a large selection of spices and a large selection of pots, pans, and cookware.
-- Living Room: Overstuffed rich leather furniture, perfect for lounging. 55" flat screen TV with Comcast and DVD/BluRay player. Fun selection of family-friendly DVDs too. Gas fireplace adds cozy warmth to the living room area.
-- Bathroom: Full bath with tub and shower, a pocket door can separate the tub/shower from the toilet area.
-- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, has direct access to the bathroom. 2 dressers and a large closet. 32" flat screen TV on the wall. Large windows with mountain views!
-- Bedroom 2: Bunk bed with Queen lower and tall twin upper. Large dresser and closet. Large windows.
-- Deck: Large wrap around deck off of the living room with 6 person hot tub, patio furniture, gas fire pit, and chairs. Unobstructed views of Red Mountain and the Blue River valley. Weber gas grill and gas patio heater on the deck for all season entertaining!
- Driveway big enough for several vehicles
- Ski/Snowboard rack built into the front entry way, so you can organize and keep your gear safe and secure, room for 10 sets of skis/snowboards. Also works for mountain bikes in summer!
The basement and garage are locked off from the main house and used for owner storage.
*Why you'll love staying here:
- The house has a whole house humidifier which keeps the air comfortable and not super dry like most places (we lived there full time for a few years, so it's set up like an actual home, not a rental)
- We provide a variety of "extras" so you don't have to buy them when you go grocery shopping, such as tin foil, zip lock bags, coffee, flavored creamers, sugar, hot cocoa, microwave popcorn, a variety of teas, tons of spices and seasoning, extra paper towels and extra toilet paper. This will save you lots of $ when shopping.
- The view from the deck is unbelievable. The pictures don't do it justice, it's a full unobstructed view of Red Mountain, which is over 13,000' tall!
- The hot tub is super private, with the most incredible views of the starry night sky. Meteor showers are amazing!
- We have a collection of historic and fun Summit County books. Get your history on while you're relaxing after a day on the slopes.
- The large 55" flat screen HDTV in the living room has a full Xfinity cable package as well as a Blu-Ray player and a fun collection of classic, iconic movies (think Breakfast Club, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, etc)
- If traffic gets bad on I70, you can just hop on 285 in Denver and avoiding all of the traffic altogether. It's the BEST way to avoid ski traffic.
We will consider one well behaved dog, under 50lbs, for an additional fee of $100. Drop us a note with questions about your 4 legged friends.
-Breckenridge Opening Day - November 7th @9am!!!
-Lighting of Breckenridge and Race of the Santas - December 8, 2018
-Dew Tour - December 13-16, 2018
-Ullr Fest - January 9-12, 2019
-International Snow Sculpture Championships - January 21-30, 2019
-Mardi Gras - March 5, 2019