Our Spacious, unique, well light, cozy townhouse is:
- renovated in 2015
- fully furnished with a large living space
- 3 level townhouse. There are 5 steps up to the front door, main living on 1st floor, bedroom and bathrooms on 2nd level, roof top deck on 3 level.
- Sleeps 2 comfortably in master bedroom, Can sleep 1 extra person on the large L- couch
- All linens, towels, bedding, mattress and pillow protectors included for extra hygiene.
- modern kitchen fully equipped
- hardwood floors, skylights
- 400sqft of rooftop patio with outdoor modern furnishings
- 400 sq ft front fenced in front court yard space with modern large table, heat lamp and BBQ
- Radiant heated bathroom floors
- Wifi & TV cable vision & netflix included
- Easy free parking out front (no restrictions)
- New large washer and dryer inside the townhouse for your use
- Easy self check in & out
- Quiet & safe neighbourhood
- Grocery store & cafe is 1 block away
- Within 5 minutes of workout gyms, Kitsilano community centre, yoga & pilates studios, Whole foods, restaurants, shops and more cafes.
- Communication with owners is fast & friendly
Master bedroom, master bath and spare bath available (entire house is available for your enjoyment "except the 2nd bedroom"), 850sqft spread out over 2 floors.
It's bright, modern, clean and relaxing to be in, the kitchen is completely equipped to walk in and start cooking including coffee maker,/grinder, vitamix blender, crockpot, sandwich press and everything you need to feel at home. Outdoor living area is spacious, comfortable and decked out with furniture to lounge on.
Kitsilano, known locally as Kits, is synonymous with famous Kits Beach—named one of the "top 10 best city beaches in the world" by international travel magazines, and perfect for outdoor fitness. Kitsilano is one of the city's organic-food hubs, and has extensive restaurants and retail along West 4th Avenue and West Broadway. Kitsilano runs along the south shore of English Bay, between popular Granville Island and Point Grey. Takes 5 minutes to drive to downtown Vancouver.
This neighborhood is safe, quiet and conveniently located. Neighbors are very friendly and parking is free and never a problem. Lots of amenities nearby and in walking distance: from 1 minute to 20 minutes to get to. There's a City market grocery store & cafe one block away, more coffee shops, nail/hair salons, butcher, french bakery, restaurants, Semperviva yoga studio, Kitsilano community center with kids playground and drop in fitness, sauna & ice rink. Choices Health market, Whole Foods and west 4th Shopping street all in walking distance. Kits Beach is 20 minute walk or 5 min drive.
We are approved by the City of Vancouver to run short term rentals with our home. Business Licence #18-550257