With five bedrooms and three bathrooms, there’s plenty of space to spread out and make yourself at home in this spacious and beautiful chalet.
Experience the best of both worlds with modern appliances and amenities—including a washer and dryer, dishwasher, an entertainment system, satellite TV, Internet, and more—all within a rustic cabin atmosphere. The large windows throughout our home showcase an incredible view of the Tetons while letting in plenty of natural light. And when you’re ready to head inside after a day of playing in the snow, you can warm up by the cozy stone fireplace or soak in a soothing hot tub.
You’ll find whatever outdoor adventure you’re looking for in winter with everything from snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, down-hill skiing, and snowboarding. Start off your day in the crisp mountain air and fresh powder at one of Jackson Hole’s renowned ski resorts—just a short drive away—then spend your evening in town having dinner, doing a little shopping, or relaxing at a luxurious spa.
As the weather warms up, there’s more to explore in the nearby towns and national parks. Historic Yellowstone offers one-of-a-kind sightseeing experiences with Old Faithful geyser, natural hot springs, and an array of up-close wildlife. Away from the crowds, you can enjoy world-class fly-fishing on the Snake River, panoramic views of the mountains, horseback riding, rafting, hiking, and biking.
In July, there’s no better place to experience the outdoors while celebrating Independence Day than with the annual Huntsman Springs outdoor concert and firework show, Victor’s hot air balloon festival, and other summertime street fairs and markets. It’s the perfect location for your next family reunion or summer getaway. Book now to guarantee your dates
- There is large living room with adjoined kitchen and dining room that will give plenty of room for all of your guests to relax, cook, eat, or socialize.
- There are two bedrooms downstairs with queen beds in each of the rooms. The master bedroom is a master suite with bathroom and shower attached.
- The living Room upstairs is a place to get away and play ping pong, shuffle board, or sit down and watch a movie or sports. This area also has a futon for sleeping of two
- There are three bedrooms upstairs with a queen bed in one, a queen bed and bunk bed in another, and two single beds in the third one.
- A bathroom and shower are upstairs for your comfort