This villa is part of two villas large property with enclosed garden and security access. The entrance to the private estate has an automatic gate. Alarmed entry. This recently built and tastefully decorated villa of a surface of 240 square metres is set privately in its own garden of 3000 square metres within the estate, which is surrounded by old olive groves, hedges and scented trees, plants and lawn.
Mas Garance has four bedrooms, one on the ground floor, three upstairs, each with private shower room and lovely views of the hills from the upstairs rooms. The two double and two twin rooms have been individually decorated in a Provencal style and the whole house is air conditioned. Sleeping for ten people.
On the ground floor - the house distributes a large living room, a dining area, and a fully-equipped eat-in-kitchen (78 sqm):
* The living room has two sets of French windows opening to a pergola covered terrace to the garden and looking onto the pool. There is a provencal open fireplace, two large sofas, some armchairs, as well as a large TV with digital satellite, DVD, and a stereo system with CD player.
* The dining area is furnished with a dining table seating eight.
* The open kitchen is typically Provencal and separated from the dining area by an eating counter and well equipped with a American refrigerator, an oven and a microwave, four electric hotplates, and a dishwasher. A window opens onto a large paved and shaded terrace (40 sqm), where there is a summer kitchen equipped with a barbecue, four gas burners, and a sink. This place is furnished with a large oak dining table with chairs.
* There is also a laundry room with a washing machine, a sink, and all the necessary one to sharpening. Separate toilet with basin also on this level.
* The first bedroom (20 square metres) is on the western part of the house. It has south-exposed French windows opening onto the garden, a double-size bed, a dresser, a chest of drawers, and two built-in closets. There is an en suite stall shower bathroom with a wash basin and a toilet.
On the upper floor - are three more bedrooms with windows facing south and opening onto the garden and with lovely views of the Alpilles chain of mountains:
* The first bedroom (18 square metres) is furnished with three single beds with bedside tables, a chest of drawers, and a wardrobe. There is an en suite bathroom with a double wash basin, a stall shower, and a toilet.
* The second bedroom (18 square metres) is also furnished with three single beds with bedside tables and a large built-in closet. There is an en suite stall shower with a wash basin and a toilet.
* The third bedroom (19 square metres) has a double-size bed, a baby bed, a dresser, and a large built-in closet. There is a bathroom with a tub and separate stall shower and a toilet.
Pool and garden - There is a swimming pool (ten metres by five metres) with a security alarm or a fence, with straw parasols shady setting, sun beds, and garden furniture scattered under the trees. Pool serviced and cleaned weekly. Garden tended weekly. Outside lights softly illuminate the whole property in the evenings and there is a garage for one car and at the rear of the house are enough parking space for several cars.