Timberline Cove 303 is a spacious and beautiful 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath on Lake Dillon in Frisco. Sleeps 6. A wonderful complex with all amenities: 2 outdoor spas, heated underground parking, ski locker and elevator. Mountain and lake views from large windows. Warm and welcoming decor with Colorado touches. Granite counters, hardwood floors and tile throughout plus carpet in the bedrooms. Large private deck with gas grill. On the third floor with panoramic views. Free WiFi, cable. Living room has flatscreen, gas fireplace and queen sleeper sofa. Washer/dryer in unit for convenience. Dining area seats 8 while the kitchen bar seats 3. Granite and stainless steel kitchen. Extra entry way area is a great place for gear and boots. Master bedroom has king bed, private bath with jetted tub and separate shower plus double sinks. Guest bedroom has queen, flatscreen and private bath. The deck furniture seats 4. Just 7 minutes to Copper Mountain, 20 minutes to Keystone or Breckenridge and 25 minutes to Arapahoe Basin. Just 30 minutes to Vail. Rare on-the-lake location in Frisco, yet close to Summit Boulevard. Walk to Natural Grocers, Starbucks and restaurants. Across the street from Safeway, Whole Foods, restaurants, shops, snowsport rentals, sporting goods -- even Walmart. Easy access off I-70. On the Summit County Recreation Path which goes to every town and resort in Summit County. Walk or bike along the lake and over the boardwalk to see wetlands.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 6
Summit Resort Group
- English, Interpretors are available for many languages.
- Calendar last updated:
- Jul 17, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The property is very conveniently located and more than met all of our expectations! We will be back again.
Great stay in Frisco
We usually stay closer to Main Street, but tried this location. It’s still close to downtown, but great location to get to groceries and restaurants. Very nicely maintained, comfy, and well stocked. Great view of the lake and walking trails nearby. We already booked another stay here! Try it you will love it.
We have stayed in many rentals, but this one was definitely one of the best. The views from the master bedroom and livingroom are simply breathtaking. We enjoyed watching the sunrise every morning. The kitchen was fully equipped with everything needed and then some. We had a total of 5 people and there was plenty of room. We hope to return in the future.
We had a wonderful time. The condo is perfect with everything you could possibly want. Can't wait to come back in the spring.
Great condo for early risers and other observations from a picky traveler
The place is, as you will read elsewhere, blessed with a wonderful unobstructed view of the lake in the foreground and the mountains as the backdrop -- perfect Colorado vistas. Inside, the condo is very well appointed -- tasteful in the decor and useful in the amenities provided. The layout is both open and practical. This condo is situated right on the Frisco bike path, providing ample opportunities for running, biking, strolling and fishing. Or, if you prefer more restful pursuits, the deck is small but absolutely perfect for coffee or cocktails. This really is a great spot with an even better view.
My picky traveler observations were:
1. There is an extra step in your check in process. Visitors must go to the rental management agency both before and after their stay to pick up and drop off keys, which is a good 10 minute drive. Not everyone minds being inconvenienced in this way but its something I wanted to know before making the rental commitment.
2. You will never be able to ignore the amazing view because the window coverings are barely there. A thin bamboo blind is not enough to keep out mother nature's majestic sunrise at 5:15AM. If you are an early riser, this is your Mecca. If you are a sleeper, bring your eye mask.
3. This place will warm your heart, and your body. We are Coloradans (we live at 8000 feet so very similar climate to Frisco) and found that the condo was quite warmish even at night. With just one set of windows, most of which don't open, and a back door, there just wasn't much of a night breeze to cool us off. There are ceiling fans that we couldn't figure out how to kick into high gear so they were mostly decorative. We did find a high-velocity floor fan and that was a saving grace. Just keep in mind that there is no AC and even cool Colorado nights find it difficult to make their way into the sleeping chambers.
4. The directions from the rental management agency to the condo were inaccurate. They said the property was located on the left side of the road when, in fact, it's on the right. Further, the actual street address wasn't on the directions, just the unit number. We figured it out based on the entrance sign announcing "Timberline Cove." (Remember, I said this was a picky traveler review.)
All that said, we would return, ideally in the fall when the trees are turning and the sun slumbers almost as long as I do.
This place is incredible. You can tell the owners put thought into the design and amenities. Everything inside is very modern and the views are incredible. Overall, I'm conflicted in leaving a positive review because I'd like to keep this gem to myself. Would definitely return.
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees