Come escape to this luxuriously and cozy modern Montara/Moss Beach vacation rental home! This retreat-like property is a 3 acre horse ranch near the beach and overlooking the ocean. Most rooms in the house have a view of the Pacific Ocean, creating the ideal setting for your upcoming San Francisco Bay getaway. Cuddle up in front of the warm fire with something nice to drink and relax. Get up the next morning and you can be at the beach in moments, and in downtown San Francisco in 35 minutes.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and enough room to comfortably accommodate 6-10 guests throughout 2,500 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this one-of-a-kind residence is an excellent housing choice for a family or group of close friends or family traveling together. As soon as you pull into the driveway, you’ll be in awe of this property’s unique setting perched looking down on the sea – there is no other like it.
Massive windows perfectly frame gorgeous ocean views, while a spacious upper deck, along with an additional secondary deck, also offer ocean views and views of the property itself. You’ll love spending leisurely afternoons relaxing in the lush professionally landscaped garden with a good book and a glass of your favorite wine, or walking the paths on the grounds. The interior is equally as impressive, boasting hard wood floors, a stone fireplace, recessed lighting, lots of glorious natural light and enchanting views from every room. While this house feels like an intimate upscale retreat, it also provides numerous amenities to keep you as comfortable as possible, including a projected video system (best viewing after dark as it is in a well-lit room) and DVD player, high-end stereo, and in-home laundry machines for your convenience.
When you’re not enjoying one of the delicious area restaurants, prepare home-cooked meals in the professional-grade kitchen with an ocean view, fully equipped with updated appliances such as a convection oven, a lovely bar-top dining area, and a unique inside and outside glass detail. At the end of the day, unwind in the hot tub outdoors, also with an ocean view, or by taking a relaxing bubble bath in the spa-like master bathroom, which features a custom sunken Jacuzzi bathtub and stone slab floors. Once you’re finally ready to call it a night, retreat to one of the 3 gorgeously inviting bedrooms, equipped with cloud-like beds, to rest up for another eventful day. The third bedroom has two double beds.
Situated just 20 minutes outside of thriving San Francisco -- one of the best elements of this exquisite home is its prime location! You can drive to downtown San Francisco in 35 minutes and 45 minutes to Stanford University / Palo Alto / Silicon Valley (times according to Google Maps).
From here, you’ll be within walking distance of a pristine local beach area, in addition to several nearby mountain trails. Many other beaches, as well as a striking coastal nature reserve, are just a short drive away. The outdoor enthusiast in your group will find plenty of activities nearby, such as surfing, swimming, running, biking, horseback riding, and walking on the abundance of local trails. In addition, the foodies in your group are sure to be pleased by the property’s close proximity to several local restaurants - make sure to try Michelin star winning La Costenara, which is just a walk or short drive from the residence. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this spectacular Moss Beach/Montara vacation rental house will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day! The home is located on the line dividing Moss Beach / Montara, and is easily accessible to each community depending on which direction you come from.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include ocean views, large hot tub that can comfortably seat 6-8, a spacious deck, secondary deck, professionally landscaped garden, projector for Netflix/Hulu etc. (best viewed at night as it is in a well-lit room), high-end stereo, fully equipped professional-grade kitchen, and a custom sunken Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Amazing location! Within walking distance of the beach, the mountains and several delicious restaurants
- Massage is possible in the home as available. Please let me know if you'd like to schedule and I can give you the contact info for an excellent local massage therapist who comes on site when she is available.
- Master Bedroom: King-sized bed plus Queen-sized Bed (sleeps up to 4 total).
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed.
- Bedroom 3: Two Double Beds (sleeps up to 4 total).
- No smoking
- No pets allowed (but a dog has lived here, if you have pet allergies)
- No parties or gatherings allowed
- No photo or video shoots permitted without prior agreement
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please state your age and nature of your trip in reservation request details (required)
The property has a separate inlaw apartment with a separate entrance. There is a friendly tenant living in the inlaw. You would be unlikely to encounter her.
Inside Guide to the Area