About the property
- Condo1220 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
New for 2018 - Stainless steel kitchen appliances! Enjoy this beautiful condominium at the Waters Edge Condominiums, located directly on Okaloosa Island, one of Florida's most pristine white-sand beaches. Conveniently located close to shopping, dining, water parks, championship golf, Gulfarium, amusement parks, yacht club, and many more recreational activities.
This delightfully decorated, Gulf front condominium overlooks the dazzling Gulf of Mexico. This gorgeous unit sleeps up to 8 guests. The master bedroom has a king sized bed with a balcony overlooking the gulf and pool. The well appointed guest bedroom features a queen sized bed that sleeps two. The bunkroom includes twin 70 inch bunk beds. The living room features a queen sized sofa sleeper that can comfortably sleep two, if needed. There are two full baths. The unit is splendidly tiled in every room, so it stays very clean. The unit also features a well-equipped kitchen and all of the amenities of home, for those nights when you want to cook a nice meal and stay in with the family.
Enjoy watching the gorgeous beach and pool from your condominium! Or, stroll onto the beach and enjoy the fabulous sunset... The condo has a private boardwalk to the beach, Two large freshwater pools, lounge chairs, beach umbrella and chair services, covered parking garage, and well-kept grounds. This lovely, comfortable and convenient condominium is the ideal place to enjoy the good life at the beach...so simply put on your bathing suit and relax!
WATERS EDGE CONDOMINIUM AMENITIES:
* One of the largest freshwater Pools on Okaloosa island / seasonally heated
* FREE Beach Chair Service setup!! - 1 Umbrella + 2 beach chairs (Seasonal)
* FREE High Speed Wireless Internet connection
* Large LED TVs with internet apps so you can watch movies from Netflix / Hulu / Vudu / Pandora right from the TV!!
* BLURAY disc players
* Beautiful TEAK balcony furniture!!
* FREE Unlimited Videos streamed directly to the TV on Netflix
* FREE Use of Fitness Center w/ TV, Universal, treadmill and bicycle
* FREE Covered Parking (a rarity on Okaloosa Island) - keep your vehicle cool!
* Elevators - easily accessible 6 story Building - no long waits!
* Washer and Dryer in unit
* Charcoal BBQ Grill area
* Private boardwalk to the beach
* Trash chute on every level - convenient!
* On-site gameroom / arcade for kids
* Nightly security during peak seasons
* Grocery store, Okaloosa Island Boardwalk and Pier nearby
* TV’s, DVD Players in each room
* Bright, cheerful colors throughout and the sound of the ocean waves will relax you from the moment you step inside this little piece of paradise.
* Central Air Conditioning
* Fully equipped kitchen with Bar Seating and Dining Room, Microwave, Dishwasher, Side-by-side refrigerator with Ice Maker, granite countertops and all the conveniences of home.
* Linens provided
* Iron and Full Size Ironing Board
* Ceiling Fans
* Board games for the entire family
Here's a list of GREAT PLACES you should NOT MISS in the area!!!
* Silver Sands Factory Outlet Mall ~ The Nation's Largest!!
* Harborwalk Village
* Destin Commons Mall
* Big Kahunas Water Theme Park
* The TRACK - Go cart rides and games
* Santa Rosa Mall
* Crab Island - Right by the Destin Pass bridge
* Old Bay Steamer Seafood Restaurant - Yummy!!
* SunQuest Cruises - Evening Dinner cruise aboard the Solaris
* Parasailing rides - several companies
* Pelican Adventures Dolphin Watching Tours!
* Baytown Wharf in San Destin! Shopping, restaurants, lots to do!
* Grand Boulevard in San Destin - Brand new mall with shopping, restaurants
No Pet / No Smoking / Renter must be at least 25 years of age
Thanks and Enjoy your stay!
Keywords: Apartment Beach Beachfront Beach Boating City Collecting Condo Condominium Crab Deluxe Destin Dolphin Edge Eglin Fishing Florida Fort Front Golf Greek Gulf Island Kiteboard Niceville Ocean Oceanfront Okaloosa Panama Parasail Pensacola Pool Rental Renting Resort Sailing Sand Seafood Shell Sunbathing Sunset Sunshine Tourism Travel Vacation VRBO Walton Watch Waterfront Waters Waves Wedding
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, greek
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
About Achilles Sakis
After serving 20 years in the US Air Force, I'm now starting my civilian career. My wife, kids, and I hope to one day enjoy our condo after retirement, but in the meantime we'd like you to have a wonderful time at our lovely beach condo!
Achilles Sakis purchased this Condo in 2003
Why Achilles Sakis chose Fort Walton Beach
The beautiful sugar white sand beaches here in the Panhandle are the best in Florida and in the country!
What makes this Condo unique
Since 2003 we have owned our own piece of paradise here at Waters Edge. We constantly strive to provide outstanding guest service and the best vacation home away from home for our guests. We do a much better job than the big rental companies because to them, their individual units are one of hundreds that they manage. We personally manage our unit ourselves to make sure everything is just right. We want you to come back time and time again, and to tell your friends about us as well. Since the beginning we have had the privilege of providing an outstanding vacation destination to hundreds of guests. Just read our outstanding guest reviews, they speak for themselves!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
It was our first time in the panhandle; we loved the location. The unit was clean and well stocked with supplies. The pool was very nice and the beach was beautiful. We would rent this unit again.
The seven of us had a fantastic time!! We were all comfortable and had lots of space. The view was immaculate!! We appreciated having a fully stocked condo. Much to our surprise, they had things like laundry stuff, beach toys, etc. things I didn’t think about when packing. The parking and condo location was convenient for bringing thing to and from the condo, and just a short walk to the private beach. We were sad to leave.
Beautiful view and fabulous location
Thank you so much! We had a wonderful time over Thanksgiving break. With three young boys, we had plenty of activities to keep them busy. The weather was gorgeous and we had a blast playing football, swimming in the Gulf and pool, and going for long walks on the beach. The beach toys came in handy too! The unit was clean, comfortable, and had a spectacular view! We loved the proximity to Destin too! Thanks again!
Having stayed here before, again a very nice stay and very nice accommodations. Will be back.
Fall break 2017
This is our 2nd time staying here, we love it. The beach and pool is awesome. We see the dolphins every morning. We love it here. The condo has everything we needed. Was clean and well maintained, the owner even called us to make sure everything was good. That ment a lot. We will definitely be back. We had a large time.
The condo was extremely nice and very clean.
The condo was nicely furnished and up to date. It had everything we needed and more.