Pristine 3 Bedroom Golf Course Patio home in a gated-community with lots of privacy. There are views of the 16th fairway on the Raven Golf Course. The neighborhood is nestled between the Raven and the Legacy Golf resort. Open floor design with high vaulted ceilings and Arcadia sliding door. Completely refurnished throughout including new queen bedroom sets with super comfortable memory foam mattresses. Spacious Master bedroom with Golf Course Views! Second Master/Office with desk. Perfect Year Round Retreat! The home looks and feels like a show-home.
There is a new dining room set, kitchen brunch table and refrigerator. High-quality cooking utensils, cutlery, china and flatware create a first-class dining experience.
The living room has a large 8ft, top-grain, soft leather sofa and captain's chair that will make you go ahhhhh.
There are high-definition flat-screen televisions in the living room and all bedrooms. DirecTV with the Genie provides a large selection of television channels including HBO. Many movies are also available on the DVR. A Blu-ray player is located in the living room. There is high-speed internet with Wi-Fi throughout the house. A computer is provided for easier internet access.
A gas fireplace and mood lighting create a cozy atmosphere. Washer and Dryer are included. A gas grill is located on the back-porch which looks out onto the golf course. There is a firepit/table on the back patio which is a great place for the morning coffee or a relaxing place to spend the evening. A new extended patio as of January 2017 has been built to maximize the views of the golf course even further.
We've thought of everything to make your stay special and memorable. We also love to travel, especially if we are able to take our four-legged family members. We will treat you as we would like to be treated.
This home is perfect for any of the following:
1) Sport's Enthusiasts
* Football Bowl games. The University of Phoenix stadium (Cardinal's Stadium) is an easy 30 min. drive. The ASU
* A golf travel holiday. Besides the two championship courses which surround the neighborhood, many of the best golf courses in Phoenix and Scottsdale are a short drive away. The PGA Waste Management Open in north Scottsdale is only 30 minutes away.
The PF Chang Rock and Roll Marathon is 15 minutes drive.
* Spring training baseball. Given the home's central location, all spring training facilities are easily accessible. Of special note, the Cubs, Giants, A's and Angels are all 20 min or less from the home.
* Hiking/Biking trails are nearby (enjoy the 17,000 acre South Mountain Park, the largest city park in the nation)
2) A girl's weekend. Spa service is available 5-10 minutes away at the Arizona Grand Resort. Shopping fun awaits at numerous locations including Biltmore Fashion Mall, Tempe Marketplace, Arizona Mills, Olde Town Scottsdale, the Arizona Center downtown and Fashion Square Mall in Scottsdale.
4) A romantic getaway: Nearby romantic dining settings plus multiple venues that provide numerous "live" show/concerts include the Hershberger Theatre, Celebrity Theatre, Mesa and Scottsdale Arts Center, Talking Stick Resort/Casino, Gila River Resort/Casino etc.
5) Snowbirds seeking a desert retreat. Come check out the numerous special events and festivals that are offered year-round, but especially prominent during the Winter and Spring. Snow will never be in your in forecast :)
6) University Graduations: The ASU campus is a 15 minute drive and Grand Canyon University is about 20 minutes.
6) Long-term Executive Home rental is a possibility. Please inquire.