Buttonwood Manor, a former longtime Bed and Breakfast of Cape May, is now the perfect Vacation Rental. The property, a classic Colonial with loads of light and charm, features 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, large kitchen, dining room, game room, sun porch and formal living room with decorative fireplace. We can accommodate up to 11 guests, (18 with rental of the adjacent Carriage House). Visitors enjoy 5 reserved off-street parking spaces, patio with grill for BBQ's and a central location close to the beach--5 blocks, less than 1/2 mile directly down South Broadway. We are 4 blocks from the Washington Street Mall and across the street from Wilbraham Park, home of Cape May's festivals and antique and craft fairs
* 5 Bedrooms, each with private bath
* All beds are made with fresh linens prior to your arrival. We do not provide beach or bath towels.
* Wireless and TV with cable in each bedroom
* AC for each bedroom and first floor rooms
* Ceiling fans in each bedroom
* Walk to the Beach (5 blocks)
* 5 off-street parking spaces
* Large kitchen, patio with grill
* Multiple living/relaxing rooms
* Laundry facilities
* Steps from restaurants, ice cream, spa, spirits & liquors, pharmacy and convenience stores
Buttonwood Manor has an adjacent property that can be rented in addition to or as a separate rental. The Carriage House at Buttonwood Manor can accommodate up to 7 guests and has 2 quaint levels with separate entrances, 1 full kitchen, a kitchenette and 2 baths. Please visit us for more information at VRBO listing number 803970.