About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Beautiful Second Floor, End Unit Condo
Paradise on the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. Watch the sunrise with a cup of coffee in the mornings and walk the beach in the evenings. A perfect spot for a romantic getaway or a family retreat. A lifeguard station is located right out front and the beach access is right outside your door. This end unit also boasts a view of the ocean from your dining table. It is a one bedroom, one bath but also has two twin bunks (perfect for the kids) and a queen size sleeper sofa. You are within a 3 minute walk to the Boardwalk and it's shops, restaurants and entertainment.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 03, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very nice and clean. Perfect location. Everything you need.
Beautiful View - small details lacking
The owner was very responsive to an issue with the Wifi while we were staying in the condo. The view of the ocean and sunrises were beautiful! Location is great-close to the boardwalk and right off the main road, so it is easy to find.
Few of things that would have made our visit better:
1. Construction next at the next door condo. I feel like there should have been a some disclaimer or discount to make us aware of the construction occurring next to the condo. I realize the owner doesn't control the construction next door-just feel it is important to communicate temporary issues that impact guest enjoyment and relaxation. It seemed like the construction will be going for awhile longer. We stayed April 2018 -so if you are staying in the next few months be aware. There is no construction on the weekends, but weekdays the construction runs from just before 7:30am to 6pm.
2. The mattress in the bedroom was very uncomfortable to us. So we slept in the living room.
After we shared this concern with the owner, he stated he purchased a new mattress. Linens and pillows were very nice.
3. Only the farmer 5 (basic channels) on cable. Owner stated he had the small cable package for off season, and we were the first to remind him to reup the package. I know obviously you don't go to the beach to watch cable, but we don't have cable at home, so that is part of our vacation perk.
4. Cleanliness of the condo - my husband found a wash cloth with the pink remains of make up - there were other wash clothes available, so we fixed it our selves. Within the condo there was a build of of dust on the bathroom walls and air vents. Air vents were rusty and could use replaced. Again, owner said that he spoke to the maid after we left, so hopefully this will be taken care of.
Thank you for your honest feedback.
- New mattress will be delivered by 6/20
- Dust has been rectified and is now included within the maids routine. She was also told about the washcloth and will ensure there is nothing left in the future.
- Full cable is now available (took 24 hours to be removed from the seasonal package)
Great place to stay!
We were looking for a small condo on the beach, within easy walking or driving distance to the boardwalk, shopping and restaurants. This unit fit our needs exactly. It was very clean and well-appointed. Check-in and check-out were a breeze. There was nothing lacking and the only issue we had with the WIFI was quickly resolved. Also reasonably priced for its location. Highly recommend. In addition to beachcombing, don't overlook visiting Carolina Beach State Park while there. It is less than a 10 minute drive from the beach. It's free and has over 8 miles of walking trails, some along the inland waterway. Just a lovely area. It is also is one of the few places where venus fly traps grow in the wild. They bloom in May and June. Check it out!
Great condo stay. Had an amazing time!! Robert was very helpful and would definitely stay here again.
Fantastic location and property owner was amazing
We had a great stay. Right on the beach with amazing views. Close to Boardwalk and shops. Condo equipped with everything we needed.
Robert was a great host and a pleasure to work with!! He was overly accommodating!
The place was quaint and beautiful right on the water! AMAZING VIEWS! Will def be returning in the near future.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- This is a Non Smoking building. Smoking area is in the parking lot only. - No pets are allowed in this property. Failure to oblige will result in loss of security deposit.