(WE WILL ACCEPT 2 NIGHT RENTALS IF BOOKING IS WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ARRIVAL. Just let us know and we'll adjust the settings for you individually)
We have already lowered the summer prices substantially, but we are also adding the following incentives for travelers:
1) FREE NIGHTS FOR LONGER STAYS.
Book 4 nights at REGULAR PRICE and get 1 ADDITIONAL NIGHT free (5 nights for the price of 4) or book 5 nights and get 2 nights free (7 nights for the price of 5). For longer stays, let me know and we'll get creative!
- OR -
2). LAST MINUTE BOOKING SPECIAL!
Anybody booking within 14 days of their arrival will get an additional 20% off of any rental of 3 days or more
Please CHOOSE ONE OPTION and contact us if clarification needed....
This is probably the largest vacation rental in North Chattanooga and certainly one of the nicest. When you consider the combination of location, luxury, parking, privacy, security, comfort, size and the added advantage of having the owners next door available to help you with anything you need, we are simply unrivaled. This is a very unique property and we are proud of the home we provide our guests and go out of our way to add personalized touches that make this home more than just a nice vacation rental. We are told over and over that even though the sights of Chattanooga are exceptional, one of the biggest highlights was coming back to our home each day. Whether relaxing on the porch, swinging in a hammock, cooking out on one of the grills, watching a movie on one of the 9 flat screen tv's or just relaxing with friends and family with the appropriate amount of space for everyone... we have you covered. Our property is like a private complex in the middle of North Chattanooga -- really one of a kind.
This is a large home on a huge landscaped property. Even though it was built in 2003, the home appears to be an early 1900's home, due to the architectural style, especially that of front porch. There are 5 large bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths throughout the home, 2 "converted" formal rooms / activity centers (explained below), large modern kitchen with granite countertops and all amenities, another living area / TV room with gas fireplace, a HUGE wrap around porch overlooking a uniquely landscaped property, a screened in porch with wood burning fireplace and a bar area with wine fridge, downstairs an additional kitchenette with attached outdoor patio. The home is decorated throughout with beautiful paintings by an artist in owner's family (mother/mother in law). There are 9 flat screen TV's throughout the home with Smart TV access on almost every TV. We have an immense DVD and music library for our guests, along with billiards, table tennis and several outdoor games. We have hammocks, tree swings, fire pits and outdoor grill and outdoor smoker. There are sitting areas in different areas of the landscaped properties.
Our preference is to rent out the entire home at all times, but if your group is 8 - 10 or less and you only want to rent out the top part of the home (Main House) or your group is 6 or less and you only want to rent out the bottom part, this is possible with special request.
Please know that we can accommodate all group sizes and you simply need to specifically request it based on your needs and we will explain exactly how to accommodate your group, assuming the dates are available.
Breakdown of rooms in the Main House:
- All bedrooms are on the 3rd level of the house, with new carpeting for comfort and noise reduction.
- Large master bedroom with King Bed, huge master bath with shower and jetted whirlpool tub and large walk-in closet. This bedroom also has large flat screen TV with smart TV functions and cable.
- 2nd bedroom is a converted "master" bedroom with King Bed and a connecting double vanity bathroom with shower and tub combo. This bedroom has been uniquely painted by a local artist, with a forest scene covering the wall. This room has a small flat screen TV with cable.
- The 3rd bedroom is yet another bedroom with a King Bed, to accommodate a 3rd couple or to sleep a couple of children. This is also a large bedroom with room for 2 rollaway beds (provided upon request) and the potential to sleep 4 in this room alone. This room has lots of shelving space and a huge closet. We will have a small flat screen with DVD player in this bedroom.
- The laundry room is conveniently located near the bedrooms on the 3rd floor and you have a front loading washer and dryer at your disposal throughout the stay. All detergent and fabric softeners are provided for your convenience.
- A formal living area converted into a kid's center / sleeping area. We will have a large flat screen with DVD player, smart TV functions (Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, etc...) along with the ability for your kids to hook up their gaming options to this TV (or any other TV for that matter). This room will have a Queen sized sofa bed and up to 2 mini-sofas that convert into full sized beds (sleeps up to 4 in this room)
PLEASE NOTE: I have read many reviews from other rental properties where some families are very appreciative that Xbox or Playstation is provided. We're taking a chance and going the other way on that. We're betting that many parents would prefer for their kids to focus a little bit on the vacation in a beautiful place rather than having the possible angst of having to get them off of video games so that they can get them to the river or the festival or the zipline! Thus, if you want the gaming options for the kids, please consider bringing what makes your kid happy and hooking it up to one of the many flat screens.
- The 2nd room conversion is a formal dining space into an informal living space with large flat screen TV with Smart TV functions, including Sling TV, which brings many live HD channels. This room will have another Queen sized sofa bed with a couple of comfortable chairs and an office desk. This room could be another bedroom if needed or just a sitting area separate from the kids area.
- The main living area is connected to the kitchen and has yet another flat screen tv with DVD player, smart TV, basic cable and Panasonic receiver with wonderful Bose surround sound system. We have an eclectic and immense CD music library on display to be used at your leisure with this stereo system. In addition, we have an extensive DVD collection at your disposal.
- Connected to this living area is a large, modern and fully furnished kitchen for all of your cooking and dining needs. There is a bar with wine fridge adjacent to the kitchen and a wonderful screened-in porch with wood burning fireplace attached to the dining area. We have seating for 8 around the main dining table and will provide an additional table and chairs for groups larger than 8 upon request.
- There is also a screened in porch / sitting area with wood burning fireplace connected to the kitchen area. Lovely place to sit, socialize and relax during much of the year.
- Upon request, we will provide access to a commercial treadmill and/or WaterRower, even though this usually isn't needed after walking around Chattanooga. Additionally, we will loan you 2 nice Trek bikes for free and give you information about anything you would possibly need or want to know in Chattanooga.
- Outdoors we have ample parking on our 2300 sq ft driveway and pretty much unlimited public parking on the streets around the property.
- We have sitting areas throughout the uniquely landscaped property, more than one unique fire-pit, a basketball goal and a recreation center 100 yards from the property, which has a baseball field and tennis court and wonderful children's play-ground.