Welcome to my home! I’m so excited to open up my property to fellow travellers. My beautiful flat, in the vibrant area of Celio, is a stylish and comfortable place to stay and has excellent transport links. You’re just a 8 minutes walk away from the Colosseum.
Explore the neighbourhood and enjoy this bustling part of Rome. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to my home and welcome to this amazing city!
My stylish flat is the perfect base when visiting Rome. Conveniently located in the exciting area of Celio and with excellent transport links, you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The bedroom has a super comfortable double bed and a single sofa bed. All the beds are made with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep? You don’t have to live out of your suitcase; plenty of storage room means you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
The flat has even a small private balcony.
Freshen up in the lovely bathroom - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower. White fluffy towels and shampoo are provided!
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here! My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests:
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the dedicated platform.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Baby cot on request.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long terms rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighbourhood overview
Steps away from the shadow cast by the Colosseum, centrally located Celio maintains its locally-beloved atmosphere despite the crowds that gather nearby. Chic it is not–fabulous boutiques and Michelin-starred ristorantes position themselves in surrounding areas. This humble neighbourhood doesn't require those amenities. Instead, Celio hums with scooter-engine buzz and gay-friendly bars, glows with the round-the-clock fluorescence of convenience stores, and enjoys its close proximity to some of the world's most renowned relics.
Leonardo Da Vinci Airport: 60 minutes by public transport
Termini Station: 12 minutes by public transport
Colosseum: 6 minutes by public transport or 8 minutes walk away
Spanish Steps: 16 minutes by public transport