This fabulous property has been beautifully restored yet maintaining the authentic Mallorcan feel to it. This beautiful property lies on 12 acres of land, with a vast range of fruit trees, olive trees and pine trees at the foot of the mountains, and even a small football pitch specially designed for the little ones. Sit and enjoy the peacefulness and beauty in a unique setting with an exceptional feel to it.
- Half Baths1
- Min Stay7 nights
Country House near Pollensa, North Mallorca, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Lovely Family Home In The Valley D'en March By Pollensa
- english, french, german, spanish, Catalan
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 18, 2018
About Josep Sebastian
I am the manager of Prestige Villas, an estate agent based in Pollensa. We have been offering this tourism licensed villa exclusively and take care of the bookings since 1984. We take care of each booking individually, providing all the information and advice you may require. We also like to do a meet and greet when you arrive.
Josep Sebastian purchased this Villa in 2008
Why Josep Sebastian chose Pollença District
We have been offering this property since 2008. The villa is located in the gorgeous Vall d'en March, an area close to Pollensa which has so much natural beauty.
What makes this Villa unique
This property is great for families wanting to get away from it all and just spend time together. Also a really lovely villa for those interested in hill walking and Nordic walking.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Special interest holidays:
Ideal for nature lovers, hikers. We are pleased to offer extra services should you wish more information on boat charter, water sports, chef services or special occasions, please let us know. Mallorca has become increasingly popular with cyclists and it's little wonder why, with fantastic flat lands and gruelling hill climbs the roads here are great for pros and amateurs alike. Other popular activities are hill walking, Nordic walking, bird watching (with native Black Vultures and migrating birds flying not far from the villa), water skiing, wake boarding and golf.
Closest beach is at 13kms and is a lovely, sandy beach suitable for families with children of all ages. This long stretch of beach offers sun beds and parasols for hire, pedalos and banana boats and is supervised by qualified life guards. At a similar distance, various attractive coves for snorkel ling and swimming.
To get to Mallorca you need to fly to Palma de Mallorca (PMI) airport which is 55 minutes from the villa. The main route to the villa is the Ma-13 motorway followed by the road to Pollença, after that take the road to Lluc and the villa is not far from there. We recommend you rent a car while you are here, please get in touch about pricing.
Attractive choice of shops, restaurants and bars in the local town of Pollensa. Sailing, windsurfing, horse riding, tennis, outdoor activities are all possible within the area.
Booking Notes: Our booking procedure requires an initial payment of 25% of the rental price to confirm the reservation then two months prior to arrival the remaining 75% of the rental is settled. Payment is made online by credit card on our website through a secure payment gateway. Your credit card details are required incase of incidentals. Around one or two weeks prior to your arrival we will be in touch with route directions and key pick-up instructions. Changeover Day: Changeover days can be flexible during quieter months but in high season it is Saturday only.