Organic Farm with Swimming Pool in the Chianti Hills Between Florence and Siena - FienileMultiple rentals available (22 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Fienile: Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 809657ha
This is the largest and most charming apartment. Built in the former barn and restored in traditional Tuscan style with stone walls and red “cotto” floor tiles, it can comfortably accommodate up to six people.
The “Fienile” consists of a large living-room with a kitchen corner, two double bedrooms, one bedroom with two single beds, and two bathrooms.
The living-room and one of the double bedrooms have a wonderful view on our vineyards and the surrounding hills. The other large, beautiful double bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and a fireplace in it. From this bedroom, thanks to a huge glass wall, you can enjoy a beautiful view on the countryside. This room is connected to another bedroom with two single beds and an independent entrance.
Outside the apartment there is a large, bignonia pergola with table, chairs, and a wonderful panoramic view.
About the Property
Apartments with independent entrances and pergolas in the heart of Tuscany
The ancient farmhouse, the former barn and the wood-house have been carefully restored and tastefully furnished, preserving the original structure together with the characteristics of old Tuscan houses.
Each apartment has its own independent entrance, a beautiful panoramic view of the countryside, and a private outdoor space in the shade of a grape pergola and equipped for outdoor lunches and candlelight dinners.
At our family-farm there is a swimming-pool (12x6 meters), surrounded by a large garden facing the valley, from where it is possible to enjoy an enchanting view of the surrounding hills. Here each apartment has its own umbrella with deckchairs and sunbeds. In our swimming-pool, the water is slightly salted with no added chlorine, and thus more delicate for skin and eyes, in addition to the environmental benefits.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
4 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
There are no other rentals available on this property for your dates:
1-5 of 4
Additional information about rental rates:
- 95 m²
- Max. occupancy 6
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Bed & Breakfast
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- One of the two double bedrooms is particularly large, has an en-suite bathroom and is equipped with a fireplace. This room communicates with the children's room, where there are two single beds. The second double bedroom, which overlooks the vineyards, is adjacent to the living room and to a second bathroom. Each of the three bedrooms have exposed beams and terracotta floors and offer panoramic views of the valley and the surrounding hills....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- VISIT TO THE CELLAR AND WINE TASTING Franco and Daniele will be glad to welcome you to our ancient cellar to walk you through the main steps of the wine-making process and to taste our organic wines alongside local specialties. Upon request, we can organize dinners and events for groups of up to 25 people. PICK UP IN TOWN For those of you arriving in Tavarnelle via bus from Florence or Siena, we are happy to pick you up at the bus stop in town and drive you the 3 Km to the farm. GROCERIES UPON ARRIVAL If at the end of your trip to Il Bacio you want to relax, we can provide groceries for you upon arrival. Please send us your order at least 48 hour prior to your arrival. The service is free of charge. FRESH BREAD AND NEWSPAPER Upon request, in the morning we will deliver to your door fresh bread and an international newspaper of your choice among those available in Tavarnelle. The service is free of charge. Bike rental: 4 Km Horse-back riding: 2 Km Hot air balloons: 4 Km...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Farm Holidays
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Macintosh Computer
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Umbrellas
- Child's Swing
- Deck / Patio
- Deck Furniture
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch Furniture
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
The family farm Il Bacio is located in the heart of Tuscany, nestled in gently sloping hills covered in vineyards and olive groves, typical of the Chianti region, a unique territory known for its landscapes, history, food and wine.
Il Bacio is the ideal base for exploring all of the main Tuscan cities of art. Florence, cradle of the Renaissance, is only 30 minutes away. Siena, medieval jewel, can be reached in less than 40 minutes. San Gimignano, with its medieval towers, is 30 minutes away. Pisa, with the wonderful Miracles Square and Leaning Tower, and Lucca, with its splendid walls, are within a one-hour drive. Pienza, Renaissance jewel, and Montalcino and Montepulciano, with their world-renowned wines, are a little more than one hour away. Finally, the picturesque Cinque Terre are around two hours by car.
The closest town is Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, which is 3 Km away and where there are numerous stores and various types of restaurants.
Surrounding our farm there are numerous charming medieval villages, such as Barberino Val d’Elsa and Greve in Chianti. Last, but not least, around us there are several foot and bike paths of remarkable panoramic and architectural interest.
Year Purchased: 1991
About the owner: In 1991, Franco and Sonia, together with their sons Andrea and Daniele, moved from the city to the country-side, to the farm Il Bacio. A few years later Giulia arrived, followed recently by grandson Pietro. Since the beginning, they devoted themselves with passion and dedication to organic farming, producing wine and olive oil. In 1997, following a long renovation of the farmhouse, the barn and the wood-house, the farm-holiday opened. The family welcomes you to Il Bacio, together with our sweet dog Agata and our two donkeys, Nuccia and Violetta.
- Primary: +39 0558076437
- Secondary: +39 334 6369362
Fienile - Outdoor area
Pergola - Living room
Franco and Daniele in the winery
Aia - Living room
Legnaia - Outdoor area
Beach umbrella and sun beds by the pool
Nuccia and Violetta
Perfola - Outdoor area
Aia - Bedroom
Aia - Window with a view
Legnaia - Bedroom with two single beds
Legnaia - Garden with a view
Agata - our dog and official taster
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.