Located in beautiful Big Sky Montana perched above and overlooking the Meadow Village, the Edelweiss Lodge is the perfect spot for your extended family's summer vacation. Amenities abound at the Edelweiss Lodge that will satisfy the entire family from the children to the grandparents and everyone in between. The children will love bouncing on the trampoline while the adults relax on the deck or in our new hot tub, enjoying the long summer evenings. Edelweiss Lodge is the premier location to enjoy the 4th of July community fireworks display. ** PLEASE NOTE: THE GARAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR GUESTS **.
• Walking distance to the Town Center
• 10 minute drive to Big Sky Resort
• Deluxe and beautifully appointed
• Bedroom #1: Upstairs: Queen bed, private bathroom
• Bedroom #2: Upstairs: Queen bed, TV, private bathroom
• Bedroom #3: Upstairs: Captain's bunk bed set, hall bathroom
• Bedroom #4: Downstairs: Two sets of twin bunk bed, Twin bed, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #5: Downstairs: Queen bed, shared bathroom
• Main Level: Entry, Living Room with gas fireplace and TV, Kitchen, Dining room with seating for 12 and wood stove, powder room
• Laundry Room
• Theater Room: Downstairs: TV, DVD
• Direct TV and wireless internet
• Additional amenities: NEW Hot tub, tree house, trampoline, three decks, gas grill
Big Sky, MT is the closest resort town to Yellowstone National Park and is one of the most popular choices for people visiting Yellowstone as it offers lots of options for dining and activities to entertain you after visiting the park. Big Sky is conveniently located right at the northwest corner of Yellowstone and is a beautiful hour through the northwest corner of the park to the West Entrance of Yellowstone.
People visiting Yellowstone choose to stay in Big Sky because it has some of the most incredible hiking trails in the country right here in Big Sky as well as white-water rafting, mountain biking, horseback riding and world-class fly fishing. There are complimentary outdoor concerts weekly (a must see), over 30 restaurants, and two lovely markets for all your grocery needs. New this summer is the opportunity to take a chair lift ride to the top of Lone Mountain Peak which rises to 11,200 feet above sea level. The views from the summit are spectacular and on clear days you can see three states and two national parks. There are also zip lines, ropes courses and a movie theater to keep people of all ages entertained. Nearly all of our homes and condos are within a 5 mile drive of the Big Sky Town Center.
The drive to the West Entrance itself is an experience. It is one of the most scenic drives in Montana. From Big Sky, travel one hour through the northwest corner of the park to the West Entrance of Yellowstone. Wildlife including bears, moose, elk and eagles are frequently seen along the drive.
Please do note that GPS is not always reliable in the Big Sky - Yellowstone area. Often, map pins and GPS driving directions are incorrect, so please do pay close attention to the driving directions that will be provided by us once you have confirmed your reservations.