The property, called Casa Cala Reona, stands between a white terrace adjoining the sea, and a large private patio in the background. From the terrace, decorated with furniture and awnings blue and white, almost every time they are spending or merchant ships that make the route of the Mediterranean. The courtyard with pool and sun deck pergola has in two different environments around, with dining and sitting area under cover garden, surrounded by plants and some fruit. In the courtyard there is parking for one vehicle and on the outside fenced plot of 3. 700 m2, private ownership of the Casa Cala Reona, they can park all those who want. Inside, there are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living rooms with a sofa bed and two dining rooms, one facing the garden and the other facing the sea and the terrace. From the seats of the sofas in the main hall and from one of the dining can be seen a few meters, the Mediterranean.
Casa Cala Reona is an ideal place for vacations ALL YEAR ROUND.
The house has about 600 m2 of which 150 m2 are housing, occupying the rest of the terrace and patio.
Capacity for 6-8 people. It consists of:
- 3 furnished with wardrobe, two doubles and one double bedrooms. They have sheets, blankets, comforters and towels. Each tenant has a bath towel and one hand towel and a set of sheets, which are changed weekly.
- 2 Bathrooms, one of them with a bidet, each with a sink and mirror set with furniture, heating, towel dryer, hydromassage shower (one of them with bath), a hair dryer, hand soaps and shampoo and bath gel.
- 1 living room with two glass fronts to the terrace and incredible sea views, with an extendable round dining table, equipped with two tablecloths (4 or 6 people minimum), two coffee tables, two armchairs, a sofa-bed marriage.
- Central room with sofa, coffee table and armchair, all of bamboo design, facing a wide cabinet of drawers and doors Castilian style, on which is the TV, with TDT and satellite channel. In this room there is an old farmhouse chest where pillows, blankets, sheets and towels are kept sofa bed.
- Main dining room overlooking the courtyard garden, with large dresser, round dining table seats ten glass in Valencian style. Closet-cabinet has recessed for drinks and glassware and, next, a desk where various games, such as cards, chess, dice, ludo Monopolis and saved. It is decorated with remains of Roman amphorae and a curtain of hand craftsmanship macrame. The fully equipped dining room of the house is kept in the cabinet and sideboard.
All pieces have local craft carpets Lorca (Murcia). Also the three bedrooms have carpet.
- Large kitchen with pantry, two-door refrigerator making ice cubes and crushed ice, butane stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. The equipment of the kitchen of the house is super complete with battery, cutlery, crockery and kitchenware, small appliances: blender, toaster, kettle, juicer, maintainer hot foods; coffee, tea, fondue, trays, bread baskets, posacacerolas, etc.
- Heating and cooling air conditioning, separate electric radiators in each bedroom, hot water in bathrooms and kitchen.
It is located very close to the Cabo de Palos, where a particularly mild microclimate in autumn and winter occurs. This benign climate allows outdoor activities in any season.
From the Cala, next to housing can be practiced multiple sports activities: sailing, surfing, skiing, kite, among others. The site of Cala cute Reona to Calblanque Natural Park, so hiking, cycling, mountein biking and horseback riding is not only guaranteed, but leads us through a protected landscape of coastline and mountains of exceptional interest. Within the limits of this park. La Manga Club Golf (7 km from Cala Reona), offers three 18-hole courses that are among the best in Europe.
Also 3 km from Cala Reona are the Salinas de Marchamalo, which is offered a visit, since some of them, called Las Salinas Viejas, is owned by House Cala Reona. From September to May, this protected area becomes observatory dozens of migratory birds such as herons, cormorants, ducks and pink flamingos.
Access to the site of Cala Reona for a way out of the railcars of Murcia-La Manga and Alicante-La Manga, by a single road, after about 600 meters, and at the end of it, let us directly at Casa Cala Reona .