4 Bedroom Former Stone Watermill in the Countryside with an Indoor Swimming Pool(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House in Rudry, Nr. Cardiff, Wales - Set In 3 Acres Of Landscaped Gardens Its A Very Peaceful Location With Many Country Walks Available
The Mill has electrically operated driveway gates, a laurel lined driveway leads to the front of the property providing ample car parking. It seems to have more a modest two storey building at the front whilst the accommodation is in fact arranged over four floors as evidenced by the considerably more substantial rear elevation. Professionally interior designed throughout, the watermill offers traditional character with a luxurious contemporary twist. From the central hall, the accommodation at ground level includes a large sitting room which enjoys the striking feature of the mill machinery. Further living accommodation is found on the ground floor with a spacious family dining room. The kitchen and breakfast room is extensively fitted and arranged sociably around a central island. There is lots of space for eating and entertaining. Outside, the leisure wing has a heated swimming pool, gym and changing room. Whilst a large hot tub is available it enables the visitor to see the view.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Notes on accommodation: Certain dogs allowed. Check-in from 4pm on arrival day and property must be vacated by 10am on the departure day. No smoking policy. Pool towels are provided. Cot bedding is not provided. High chair supplied at no extra cost. (please request cot & high chair on booking). There are four bedrooms in total, the luxurious master bedroom featuring a large fully fitted dressing room and quality contemporary en-suite. The second bedroom also has a dressing room and en-suite whilst the third bedroom has its own en-suite shower room too. The fourth bedroom utilises the main family bathroom.We have recently increased the number of bedrooms to 5, prices on application Outside: Outside the generous kitchen is an extensive balcony which an early breakfast can be enjoyed sitting on outdoor furniture provided. The leisure wing incorporates a heated swimming pool, gymnasium and changing room. Outside the leisure wing is an entertaining area complete with garden furniture and large hot tub. The gardens are ornamentally laid featuring lawnstone terraces. There is a substantial lawn to the front which could be utilised as a pony paddock to include the adjacent stables. Utility Room: The utility room has a washing machine and tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. The property is cleaned before and after the visit. If more cleaning is necessary this can be made available at the guests cost. Other: The dining room has a large marble table with ornamental table lamps and beautiful accessories. It can accommodate 8 persons comfortably. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Iron & Board
The living room comprises two large sofas and two large leather seats. ornamental tables lamps and glass sculptures. It has an inset wood fireplace with storage shed behind the property. There is a Hd tv with sky and dvd player....moreless
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 4 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 3 - Dec 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Dec 18 - Jan 2, 2018
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- OfflineRDD $372.81
- No additional mandatory fees
30% deposit required to secure dates (non refundable). Balance due 8 weeks prior to the start of the holiday. £300 refundable bond due 2 weeks prior to the start of the holiday.
Long term rental would be considered.
Notes on prices:
We have recently increased the number of bedrooms to 5, prices on application.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Special interest holidays:
Lisvane village centre offers a parade of shops, church and public house whilst the well regarded Maenllwyd pub restaurant is very nearby.
The owner of the property is very knowledgeable of sporting events in the area and would be happy to discuss further on request.
The property is based between Bristol and Cardiff airport. They are approx 20 miles each way.
The village of Rudry is a mile away, Rudry castle and many scenic walks are nearby which information can be made available The area also has an envious mountain biking fraternity due to the many scenic parks nearby.
The city of Cardiff is only 5 miles away.
The Maenllydd pub and restaurant has many visitors both far and wide so a visit is recommended. It is only a five minute walk from the property.
main Bedroom changing room
bedroom 2 ensuite
The Od watermill
large Play area
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.