Villa with Sensational Sea Views Over Lakka, Large Private Pool(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Sleeps 4-7 people; 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, air conditioned, private pool
Layout: Ground floor: Large kitchen/living/dining room opening on to front terrace, with sofa bed sleeping two persons/children, two bedrooms (one twin and one double), bathroom.
First floor: Master double bedroom with bathroom, front and side verandahs.
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
Flights, Transfer and Car Hire: We can help you find flights and arrange the hydrofoil transfer or ferry. We can also arrange car hire to be waiting for you at Gaios Port. Please contact us for details.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 2 story
- 180 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- Villa Alexander has an unusually-shaped private swimming pool, with a children's section. It is surrounded by broad paved terraces, open to cool breezes and overlooking fantastic views. Beside the pool is a pleasant shady area from a windshaped tree, and an inspiring view. There is plenty of room at the villa for outdoor meals near the pool. Size: 8m x 8m - Large 'L' shaped pool with children area. Depths: Shallow=0.60m; Deep End=1.80m...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Eco Tourism
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide. • Payments by credit card (VISA/MasterCard) or bank transfer. • 20% deposit required to secure booking. • Rental rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave. • Maid service, laundry and towels included within rental rates. • No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage damage waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged. • Please note - No smoking inside the property. • Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap. MHTE:0831K10TK8143001 AR.PR:926/EP A.M:38724 13/04/2011
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The beach below the villa, with an excellent taverna, is accessed via a small coastal path. (The path down is approximately 180 metres and takes less than 5 min to walk.) The beach is fine sand and white shingle, but once you are in the sea there is soft sand underfoot. Paxos is a very small island, and the distances between villages are such that walking from one to the other is a possibility. The footpath from the villa to Lakka is 900m, which takes approximately 15 min to walk. At Lakka, you will find an excellent selection of Tavernas and shops.
Agni Villas LTD
- Primary: +44 2071836468 English
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Villa with pool; sleeps 4-8 people
Large Private Pool
Children's pool section
View from the pool
Large patio around the pool
Lounge (2 sofa beds if required)
Indise Dining Area
All Bedrooms Are Airconditioned
There are 2 spacious bathrooms. Maid service is included
Morning view of Lakka
You can rent a boat (no licensed required)
Sensational views over Lakka
Beach just below the villa (short walk)
Views over to Lakka
Shaded poolside dining area
Kitchen doors open on to the pool terrace
Master bedroom with sea view balcony
Downstairs Double Bedroom
Each bedroom has a view like this
Our favourite taverna in Lakka - walkable
Visit delightful Anti Paxos
- Manager indicates their response time is Within 24 hours
- Calendar last updated 12/07/2016