French for "foot on the ground"; an apartment in a big city ... a place to get away.
We love to say it in our best, really awful French accent. OoooLaLa!
• One-bedroom lower-level basement apartment.
• Tuft & Needle queen bed + sofa bed
• 20 minutes to the airport, 10 to downtown.
• Explore our neighborhood of Overlook to shop, drink, eat & people watch
• Nearby Neighborhoods: Alberta Arts, Mississippi, Williams & Killingsworth
• 2 blocks-MAX light rail
• 600 sq ft lower level private apartment, private entrance
• Full-sized bedroom with Tuft & Needle queen bed, large dresser and closet.
• Full-sized kitchen / dishwasher / coffee maker / microwave / range / refrigerator / banquette dining space
• Full bath, shower, sink, toilet, towels, amenities
• Sofa bed in living room to sleep up to 4
• Flat-screen TV / DVD / WIFI
• Washer / Dryer
Some of what our guests have said:
• super convenient location
• great sleep
• near everything
• quiet at night
• seems larger than photos
• loved having a washer / dryer
• didn't need our rental car
• good food choices in the neighborhood
• friendly hosts ;)
• welcoming space
We're all inclusive, LGBTQ, POC, #WeAccept
Speaking of dogs … we understand how hard it is to leave your pet at home. We are dog friendly and are happy to accommodate "most' dogs.
We ask a few things;
- contact us if traveling with a dog prior to Instant Booking
- that your dog not stay alone/unattended/must remain kenneled in your absence, that your dog stays off the furniture/bed, that you pick up after your dog.
We strive to keep our suites a "shoe free" environment … as a way of keeping the best of Portland in and the dirty bits out. Please help us by removing your shoes when indoors. Pied-à-Terre; PDX has concrete floors so bring socks/slippers if that will make you more comfortable.
Pied-à-Terre; PDX is below our home so we always ask that you be a courteous neighbor. Quiet times, 10PM-8AM.
Traveling with kids? We have a Pack-n-Play on-site. Let us know what needs you have and we'll try to accommodate.