Villa in Legacy Park, Davenport, Florida - 15 Mins (10 miles) to Disney Parks, 25 Mins to Universal, 2 Mins to Supermarkets and Restaurants
Darren and Sally Lilley
About Darren and Sally Lilley
We live in England with 3 children and 3 cats. My wife and I both work, and have spent many holidays in Florida, where we have made many friends and have really fallen in love with the state. You can also book directly on our website www.lilleypadflorida.com
Darren and Sally Lilley purchased this Villa in 2014
Why Darren and Sally Lilley chose Legacy Park
We love Florida because of the fantastic facilities in the area. Apart from the fantastic Disney Parks and Universal Studios there are beautiful beaches and so many bars and restaurants. There really is something for everyone here. The area is easily accessible with Orlando airport less than 40 mins drive away.
What makes this Villa unique
The Villa is extremely spacious, larger than the average, especially the over-sized pool deck with large covered Lanai to escape the sun if you want to. It also has a huge triple garage being converted to a 50's Diner themed Games room with Playstation 3, Air hockey and Pool table. It is only 1.5 miles from Publix Supermarket, which is next to an English Bar, Chinese Takeaway, Applebees and an Irish Bar
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Amazing Villa and Locaton
I luckily ran into Darren and Sally while they were looking for a new kitchen, we got chatting and they mentioned this villa, Arranging to stay in it was one of the best ideas!
We all had the most amazing holiday, the Pool was amazing, the villa was huge and we are already missing it massively
It helped that the owners were super super helpful and always on the phone. would recommend to anyone!
Extremely spacious property
Very convenient and centrally located. Nice neighbourhood. Very spacious property and well equipped.
Easy process to get into property.
Overall very happy with our stay.
Absolutely brilliant, a lovely villa in a nice location
The villa had everything for great stay.
Lots of space and different areas for the families to enjoy.
We have rented many places places over the years and this is one of the best.
Everything you could want is here.
The important outside area is great, size of pool is perfect and the space around the pool is large. With two different areas for eating and good area for lounging.
Located in Legacy Park Davenport means that all the attractions are within easy reach, around 30 minutes away.
We had a small issue of the pool pump not switching on, but an email to Darren sorted this out very quickly.
We had a great holiday and this villa would be our first choice on a return visit.
Perfect for our holiday
The house was great for our family. Everything we needed and more, the communication from the owners was excellent too, thanks again
Best Vacation !
The Lilley Pad was AMAZING ! The house was very spacious and had everything you could ever need. We actually had some trouble getting the kids to give up the swimming pool and the game room to go to Universal Studios. We played billiards and air hockey every day we were there. We especially liked the kitchen as we were all able to hang out together while preparing and eating meals. The neighborhood was lovely and quiet. You would need a car to get to most places but there are sidewalks everywhere and a plaza about a mile up the road with a grocery store, pizza place, IHOP, and other shops. We were so sad to leave and will definitely book again for our next visit to Florida. Thank you very much Darren & Sally !!!
We are really pleased you had a great time! Your comments are lovely and we appreciate it. Come back again soon!
Best stay ever
This was by far the best house we’ve stayed in.
It’s so spacious, clean has everything you need. My favourite part was the big deck space and lots of shade. The kids really enjoyed the garage with the cool game set up. We are booking this house again. Owners are quick to respond and friendly to deal with.
Thanks for to use if your wonderful house
Amanda Ontario Canada
Thanks Amanda, it's really nice to know our hard work is appreciated. You are welcome back any time!
Both Clearwater Beach (Gulf Coast) and Daytona Beach (Atlantic Coast) are 84 miles away and 85 mins drive
MCO Orlando Airport is 30 miles away and about 40 mins drive.
Car hire is recommended.
Disney World 10 miles
Universal Studios 23 miles
International Drive 22 miles
Orlando Airport 33 miles
There are many different attractions if you would like a change from theme parks:
• Visit Mount Dora a beautiful lakefront town famous for antiques, arts and much more.
• Take the kids to Gatorland and get up close with the 'gators and even get to sit on one!
• Busch Gardens is the place to go if you want to spot nature's finest animals with five roller coasters, this park is a close second to Islands of Adventure on the thrill front.
• Go to Kennedy Space Centre and experience what it is like to sit and journey in the Space Shuttle.
• Take an Airboat ride at one of the many places within a 30 minutes drive.
• Fun for all the family at Legoland with over 50 rides and attractions.
• There are several water parks locally, book to swim with the dolphins an unforgettable experience.
• Take a step back on a high seas adventure aboard the Titanic, soak up the grandeur of the Grand Staircase, read about ill-fated passengers, crew and of those that survived.
• Airports: Orlando International – 30 miles, 30 minutes via toll road. Sanford International – 56 miles, 1hr 10mins via toll road.
• Car Hire: We would recommend hiring a car.
• Nearest Gas/Petrol Station: 1 mile north on US 27 at Polo Park.
• Places to Eat: It is only 1.5 miles north on US 27 to the 192 where there are dozens of eating places to suit everyone's taste and budget.
• Nearest Supermarkets: 24 hours Wal-Mart – 2 miles north on US27, Late night Publix – 1 mile south on US27.
• Nearest Cash point: – 1 mile south on US 27 at Publix.
• Nearest 18 hole Golf Course: 1 mile south on US 27 at Highlands Reserve and Greg Normans Champions Gate is 3 minutes away.