Villa in Santanyi, South East Mallorca, Balearic Islands - An Enchanting Farmhouse Built In Traditional Island Style And Set In Suitably Rural Surroundings
Why Lydia Lown chose Santanyí
South-Eastern Mallorca is arguably one of the most beautiful places in Europe, surrounded by Carribean style beaches boasting gin clear water. The villa is just 2km away from S'Amarador - voted in the 'Top 10 beaches in the world' by the Sunday Times.
What makes this Villa unique
The villa is extremely well run with many English speaking contacts living in the very near vicinity who are always happy to help and just a phone call away.
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great family holiday villa
Great family villa, close to the beach and delicious local restaurants. The garden is beautiful and wonderful for the children to play football on, hide and seek when they have had enough of the pool. Lots of fun playing ping pong and good chill out area to read a book. We had a chef in once and it was delicious. Great holiday and we would love to go back. We also rented a boat in Cala D’Or for the morning and experienced some of the stunning coves with aqua sea. A huge treat.
Poor management, poor response time to issues at the proeprty, unable to use tap water basic chores.
The villa is absolutely amazing and the gardens are incredible.
We had such a brilliant time staying at this villa. It is perfectly located so that a gorgeous beach is just a bike ride away, however still feels rural enough to be private. It's a great size and was perfect for us travelling as a family.
- S’Amarador just 2km away (Voted Top 10 in 'The Best Beaches in the World' by the Sunday Times)
- S’Almunia just 3km away (Caribbean style gin clear water. )
- Cala D’or (Choice of 5 great beaches just 15 minutes drive from the villa)
- Es Trenc (Just a 20 minute pleasant drive through Ses Salines past huge piles of locally produced salt is Playa Es Trenc. Awarded Trip Advisor's 'Travellers' Choice 2013 award – Beaches’)
- Palma Airport is 35km away from the villa.
- Shops and restaurants at Santanyi are just 3km away
- Mongrago National Park is just 2km away
- Two tennis courts within four minutes drive - free for the public to use