This 3-bedroom, 2-bath condo is your private get-away when you want a home away from home on Lake Erie to celebrate a special occasion, host a family gathering, or enjoy a girls’ or couples’ weekend. Quiet, spacious, and comfortable. A cook’s kitchen awaits your arrival! Three nicely-appointed bedrooms – each with a flat-screen television and ample closet space – offer privacy that’s appreciated by up to three couples or a family of six. All rooms have windows allowing plenty of light throughout. Spend some time on the balcony and enjoy your indirect yet private view of Lake Erie.
From here, choose from many easy day trips: venture out to Ashtabula’s Bridge Street historic district and northeast Ohio’s many charming lakefront harbors and inland towns, more than 25 nearby wineries, Red Eagle Distillery, Crosswinds Grille (farm-to-table) and other excellent restaurants, Geneva-on-the-Lake Golf Course, SPIRE Institute, Geneva State Park, The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake, biking on the Lake Erie Coastal Ohio Trail, and this area’s many covered bridges.
Or, stay local and relax: enjoy the indoor pool year round, gather/grill on the common patio area, spend the day or evening on the private beach where Lake Erie sunsets are sure to be spectacular. And be sure to check out Geneva-on-the-Lake’s lively business district for dining, music, entertainment, and good times during the day and into the evening.
This lovely condo is located on the west side of the building on the third floor. In-unit laundry. Cardio exercise equipment on the building’s first floor. Condo manager on-site daily.
Pets are not allowed in this unit. Exceptions will be made for service animals only.
Lake Erie Vista Condos | Renter Rules & Regulations | Maximum of 6 guests
1. Children who are minors must be supervised at all times.
2. No child who is a minor is to use the pool, exercise equipment or swim in the lake without adult supervision by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Renter(s) must stay within the pier rails and stay off of break wall rocks. Jumping/diving off the pier, dangling over the pier rails or playing on break wall rocks is prohibited.
4. Renter(s) swim at their own risk(s) in the pool and/or lake. There is no lifeguard provided either for the pool or the lake. Do not dive into the lake or pool. Do not swim without a capable partner or parent/legal guardian and do not swim in the lake when there are white caps on the waves. Before swimming in the lake, be aware of rip currents, undertows and any warnings about dangerous levels of bacteria that may be issued.
5. No running is allowed in the building, around the pool, patio or premises.
6. Renter(s) risk eviction and forfeiture of all monies deposited if they allow any persons on the premises other than those occupants listed in your rental agreement.
7. Quiet hours are designated from 10:00pm – 8:00am within and outside of the building. Please have respect for others concerning voices, television, music and general noise during these hours.
8. The pool is open to renters from 8:00am – 8:00pm.
9. The cost of any damage done to the property and/or furnishings in both the rental unit and public areas of the building by renter(s) will be deducted from the security/damage deposit. If additional damage beyond the deposit is found, you will be responsible for paying additional damages. You are required to use all facilities, equipment, furnishings and appliances as intended for normal use.
10. Smoking within the building or a rental unit by Renter(s) is prohibited and will result in a forfeiture of renter(s) security/damage deposit. If smoking outside the building, you must provide your own ashtrays or other appropriate means of disposing of cigarette butts. Do not throw butts on the beach, grounds or in planters.
11. Pets are NOT allowed in rental units, the building or on the premises. Renter(s) will forfeit their security/damage deposit if they allow a pet onto the grounds.
12. A dumpster for trash is provided on the east side of the parking lot. Renter(s) shall not leave trash bags or other refuse in public areas. Renter(s) may not use waste receptacles in the lobby, entrance, pool, or patio area for unit trash. Renter(s) must place trash inside the dumpster, not on top of the lids or the surrounding areas. After placing trash in the dumpster, renter(s) shall close the lid.
13. Before entering the pool, Renter(s) must rinse the sand off their bodies by using the hose provided on the east side of the patio. This will allow others to enjoy a clean and clear pool, as well.
14. Parking in the parking lot is limited to two vehicles per rental party; one space per vehicle. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. No bailment is created between Renter(s) and the Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association and/or unit owners with respect to vehicles parked on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association nor the rental unit owner shall be responsible for theft of vehicle or contents, or damage to vehicles or contents.
15. The grills, beach chairs, patio chairs/table(s) and fire pits are provided for your use. (Firewood can be purchased across the street). After use, all beach furniture should be placed up by the breakers in good repair. Please clean up areas that you use.
16. The balcony rails must be kept clear of people and items. Do not sit/straddle, stand upon or jump from the rail. Do not hang towels or any other objects from the rail.
17. Hallways must be kept clear. No equipment or bikes can be stored in hallways or in the units that are being rented. Bikes can be locked on the racks provided at the entrance and east side of building. No bailment is created between the Renter(s) and Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association and/or the rental unit owner(s) by placing bikes in the rack(s) provided on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association nor the owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for theft or damage to bikes.
18. Basket carts and hand trucks (which are convertible to flat trucks) are provided for your convenience. After use, please return the carts/trucks to their original place next to the elevator in the lobby so that they will be available to other renters and unit owners. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association nor the owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for injury to person and/or property (including but not limited to vehicles, boats or trailers) caused by the use of the carts/trucks by renter(s).
19. Upon departure---please start a load of laundry, start dishwasher if necessary and take all trash to dumpster located at eastern end of parking lot. Help us prepare for next guests.
I have reviewed the rules above, will inform all of those in my rental party of these rules and agree to comply with all of the rules stated above. Failure to abide by rules may result in forfeiture of my security/damage deposit and potential liability for additional damages. By paying through VRBO, HomeAway or other online booking services, you agree and e-sign.
Signature of responsible party(ies): Date:
**** It is illegal, pursuant to the Ohio Fair Housing Law, Division (H) of Section 4112.02 of the Revised Code and the Federal Fair Housing law, 42 U.S.C.A. 3601, as amended, to refuse to sell, transfer, assign, rent, lease, sublease or finance housing accommodations, refuse to negotiate for the sale or rental of housing accommodations, or otherwise deny or make unavailable housing accommodations because of race, color, religion, sex, familial status as defined in section 4112.01 of the Revised Code, ancestry, military status as defined in that section, disability as defined in that section, or national origin or to so discriminate in advertising the sale or rental of housing, in the financing of housing, or in the provision of real estate brokerage services.
It is also illegal, for profit, to induce or attempt to induce a person to sell or rent a dwelling by representations regarding the entry into the neighborhood of a person or persons belonging to one of the protected classes.
Shawni Marich, Listing Agent Novella Realty, LLC