Located directly on the beach with a fabulous view of the Ocean. Newly redecorated, secluded and tucked away..perfect to relax and recharge the batteries. Only minutes from the airport but yet a place where time can still stand still. Leave the crowd, dine alfresco on your balcony and soak up the sun on the tranquil and private beach. Choose to visit the trendy restaurants and shops of Western new Providence just minutes away. Romantic, cozy and intimate. Ideal for couples. A car is recommended.
- english, german
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 14, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Why you should not lease this apartment
1. Sacha, one of the owner's neighbor, inquired why I had a service dog. She made a big deal about it with the community considering my service dog has never bitten anyone. Throughout my stay, she intruded into my privacy and vacation time. Her mom was also the same but even worse. Mind your own business and realize people are paying with their own money to be on vacation to avoid putting up with your nonsense.
2. There was an ongoing dispute between the neighbor of the owner, Olive, and his family. Paul is the manager who lives downstairs. Beyond the shouting between the parties, loud and aggressive undertones, and emotional upheaval...somehow I was dragged into the process. Paul tagged my rental car with a yellow sticker. For three consecutive days, wherever I went he would be there. He would also park right next to my car at the super market, coffee shop, and at a restaurant. Talk about creepy?
With lapidary skill, Paul dug a pile of dog poop with plants growing on top and laid it outside my doorway. If that were a Sicilian message, it did not prove a good point, because the neighbor simply kicked it off the side of the stairway and it landed on his doorway. The smell was horrific, and guess who picked it up? Me, the person on vacation.
3. The electricity was shut off for 2 days because Konrad (the owner) did not pay the bills. So guess what? That means no hot running water and no A/C. By the way the A/C had no off button, and inconsistent.
4. Another neighbor of Konrad's, Gary, had no place to stay. Gary is recently divorced and everyone in the community was giving him a hard time partly because he drinks and smokes quite a bit. Locked out and staying in his car, he stayed with me for a few days while I helped him out with groceries and meals. Totally fine with reaching out to other with kindness but if it's your neighbor take some responsibility and not push it on the person that's in the Bahamas for vacation.
5. Besides the angry outbursts, random approaches by strangers offering suggestions to speak to a neighbor mitigating conflicts, there was an attempt to steal my dog inquiring if she was spayed followed by giving a price points. Additionally, in between the requests for restaurant meals, the boiling point is when Konrad decided against refunding the $300 for a damaged pillow and missing towels. If someone is generous with their resources, try to be considerate by not asking for more. Rent with Chuck instead!
Hi Louis. I have just read your negative review.
I have been renting my unit with VRBO successfully for almost 3 years now and have enjoyed only positive feedback. Even though you omitted to notify me that you were bringing your dog to a listing that clearly states no pets allowed (as the associations bylaws do not permit renters with pets), as a pet lover myself, I was able to gain board approval for your pet as a one time exception to the rule so that you and your dog did not have to face the upheaval of relocating.
I also note that all your comments are related to your interactions with other people and not about the apartment and the beauty of Love Beach...this I cannot help with nor change.
As for withholding you security deposit, VRBO is very strict and assumes the side of you the guest until the owner can justify his or her claims. I immediately provided photographic evidence together with replacement receipts of the numerous items your pet dog destroyed. They have responded and accepted that my entire claim as valid.
It is my hope that you find peace and acceptance for yourself in your future travel endeavors.
Exactly what I needed
Paul downstairs was very accommodating. I would certainly return. Thanks much!
Great “local” lodging
If you enjoy living the “local” atmosphere on your vacation, this is the spot for you. Right on the beach, no frills studio with a complete kitchen. Surrounding area had restaurants and grocery shops nearby. Very convenient and affordable
Our Yearly Vacation
My wife and I enjoyed our stay. I would give the condo 3 stars. A small older unit that does need some work. My one recommendation would be to replace the mattress. (worn out). Besides that we loved the location. Quiet evenings and a beautiful beach a few steps away. I would definitely stay here again.
Excellent for the price
Konrad's place is great. Right on the best and quietest part of love beach, which many regard as the best beach on the island. Konrad gave excellent recommendations too and it was a pleasure to meet him. Only complaint is that the bed was a bit hard on the back. That, however, was not much of a problem as I just slept on the futon. Other than that, place is as advertised. I'd recommend that you bring your own beach chair if dont want to sit on the sand all day. Great price and even better location. I'd definitely recommend it and hope to return. I'd also recommend a day trip to Jaw's beach, only 15 minutes away for a different flavor of beach. Stay local and support the locals. Thank you Konrad for opening your place to us!!!!
Love beach is a great little beach and the accommodations are very convenient to the sand. Paul was very helpful and we were comfortable the whole time. For the price, I can't think of a better getaway for 2.
Located directly on the beach, private and tucked away. A true island hideaway.Great to relax and recharge yet only minutes from the trendy restaurants and shops of West New Providence. Ideal for couples.