Great Value - 7mins Easy Walk to Beach, Pool, Rooftop Terrace, Staffed Property - Exclusive 9 bedroomsMultiple rentals available (11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Bed And Breakfast
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Exclusive 9 bedrooms: Morocco Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 814717ha
Enjoy your group gathering in comfort and privacy at our staffed property as described above. Family celebrations, Groups of friends, Activity based creative and corporate retreats welcome.
Stag do's and nocturnal all male groups are not accepted.
About the Property
Private pool in tranquil courtyard, cinema, fireplace, breakfast included
Offering 9 bedrooms, each with unique feel & character - same quality standard - private ensuite with bath & shower, comfortable queen size bed with Therapedic mattress, fresh linen, fluffy towels & bathrobes plus a steady supply of solar hot water, Sat TV/DVD.
Make use of the mini-bar fridge and complimentary tea & coffee facilities in your room.
Enjoy the riad as your own private retreat ~ A calm, quiet, exclusive place to return to after a day out exploring... take a refreshing dip in the pool, indulge in a siesta or curl up with a book on the over-sized lounges, bask in the sun up on the terrace or gather around for a movie in the indoor/outdoor cinema in the evenings.
Designed to be a haven of relaxation as well as a central hub for mingling over a meal, bottle of wine or a pot of tea with close friends & family. The Riad gives a sense of spacious grandeur whilst still being cosy & intimate.
Travel light ~ we offer the following:
Large beach/pool towels which you are welcome to use during your stay.
Quality hair dryers are provided in all rooms.
Yoga mat, fit ball, light hand weights & skipping rope are available on request. The rooftop terrace provides some early morning solitude should you wish to start your day with yoga, meditation, light exercise or stretching.
Information about Morocco, books, maps & local guides are also available in house.
Complimentary wifi in the common areas.
Playing cards & boards games are available.
We have a good selection of DVDs which we are constantly adding to, book an evening to enjoy the communal home cinema or retreat to your room and watch on your private flatscreen TV.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
1 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
1-5 of 1
Additional information about rental rates:
- 890 m²
- Bed And Breakfast
- Bed & Breakfast
- Guest House
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Available
- Daily Maid Service
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 24, Beds for 18-24
- Riad Dar Haven is operated as a Bed & Breakfast throughout the year - we also welcome individual room bookings. Individual rooms start at €82 per night for 2 people, including breakfast. We are happy to provide babies cots free of charge for infants under 3yrs. Extra single beds can be requested - supplement applies Supplement of €25/£19 per night per additional person...moreless
Bathrooms: 9 Bathrooms, 3 Half Bathrooms
- All bathrooms have double hand basins. We have additional showers for your convenience: ~ At the front entrance to rinse off after a session at the beach ~ Next to the swimming pool to rinse off before/after a swim ~ On the rooftop terrace to cool down while sunbathing in Agadir's glorious sun 340 days per year Additional toilets & wash basins located by the ground floor lounging area and also on the rooftop terrace for your convenience....moreless
- Breakfast is included in the rate, as is daily house keeping. Our kitchen is not self catering. Lunch or dinner is optional and can be provided on request. We have a in-house menu mainly of traditional Moroccan cuisine. Children are most welcome however they must be supervised by parents or adult family members at all times. We are happy to arrange airport transfers or a rental car to meet you at the airport, just ask. A car is not essential, but is recommended for at least a few days of your stay for your own convenience if you wish to explore some beaches further up the coast, shopping trip or going out in Agadir city. There are also some interesting day trip options....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 18 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Macintosh Computer
- Mosquito Magnet
- Parking On Street
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Golf Clubs
- Large Cooler
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Included
Car: Not Necessary
Riad Dar Haven is located in the pleasant coastal village of Tamraght, just 15 km north of Agadir city. The riad itself is set in the heart of the village at the foot of the Tamraght hillside. An easy 500m stroll to the nearest beach which offers over 6kms of soft sandy shore. The perfect spot for surfing or learning to surf, fishing, kayaking, jet skiing, horse riding, camel riding, walking & picnics. Explore the surrounds with guided hiking, mountain biking, quad biking & dune buggies. Paradise Valley is just 45mins drive, lovely day or 1/2 daytrip to get back to nature.
It is a very relaxed warm way of life here. There are some simple local shops and cafe's plus a weekly traditional souk (open air market) within easy walking distance.
Agadir boasts five golf courses to choose from; Tazegout is the newest golf course, opened in October 2014 and located only 2km from the riad, see the greens from our rooftop terrace!
Hammam and massage is a must to help you ease into your Moroccan holiday - very affordable indulgence.
There are many interesting day trip options for those who like to explore. Chauffeured excursions or car hire or can easily be arranged. Local bus stop (2mins walk) with buses every 25mins.
- Primary: +212 528315434
- Fax: +212 528315051
Links to more information:
Merzouga suite ensuite
Ouarzazzate suite ensuite
Scenic coastline surrounds
Taroudant room ensuite
Purple room en suite
Blue room en suite
Beach 500m away. Tamraght village on hillside.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.