Carolyn says: "Perfect warm, homey stay for our family of 6 (age range from 22-81) to celebrate our son’s graduation from the University of Miami. Cheryl was very helpful with any questions or concerns we had. We loved the large kitchen table where we hung out for long family dinners. The home had something for everyone...Large TV for the Celtics playoff game, lovely back yard for reading in the morning, pool and hanging in the afternoon and hot tub by night"
Raquel said: "My friends and I had a great time at Bay Villa house! The perfect place to spend some days of vacation in Florida. The colonial style of the house brings me reminicenses of houses in my home town in Argentina. There is Spanish tile and also very nice modern white furnishings, perfect combination. The spa was amazing, the pool was refreshing. We loved how close we were to Wynwood and Miami Beach! And there were lots of wonderful restaurants and shops within walking distance. The street itself has beautiful old "old school" Miami homes with classic Spanish architecture. Would definitely recommend!"
Historic charming 1936 Mediterranean Revival hot tub home near farmer's market, yoga, bay, beach, downtown. With 14-ft ceilings, tropical lounge, French windows, private spa, upscale furnishings, steps to wonderful shops and boutique restaurants.
Located in a historic neighborhood. Many wonderful restaurants nearby, with a farmer's market, and artsy clothes and design stores.
Enjoy the following:
* 50" 4G Smart TVs with Netflix
* 4 full bedrooms with original wood and tile touches and closet
* 1 luxurious white leather sofas that easily open into queen beds
* 1 Queen size sleeper sofa in living room
* white lacquer "floating" dining table that seats 10
* full kitchen with chef knives, Pzaltgraff beverage, silver, and dinnerware
* 2 full bath
* full set of outdoor lounge furniture
* covered balcony area to lounge in
* space for 3-4 cars
* full security system (Frontpoint) and keyless entry
* 14 foot vaulted ceilings of original hardwood
* working original fireplace
* high thread-count sheets
* leather furnishings, modern and mid-century furniture
* updated kitchen appliances
* Andalusian tile in kitchen and baths
* wonderful combination of hand-crafted beauty while also being modern and luxurious
* Shikai spa toiletries: cucumber-melon gel, gardenia body lotion, tea tree shampoo and conditioner provided.
* Abundant French windows flood the house with light and air
* lush garden
* Weber grille
* dining table that seats 8-10