Check out The Muse Haus on Instagram (@TheMuseHaus) to get a better feel of the atmosphere and the vibe of our town houses. We just launched our Instagram, and to celebrate we are offering a weekend of your choice for 2 people amongst the first 1,000 followers (liking helps your chances ;-).
Whether you want to be part of the lucky draw or if you want an inside track into The Muse Haus way of life, feel free to follow us. Good luck and hope to host you soon!
1. The Rooms
- From very spacious to smaller rooms (see pictures)
- Beautiful views into neighbourhood and gardens
- Beds range from super king-size to single beds
2. The House
- Large and comfortable home with 7 rooms in total
- Full use of kitchen: free breakfast: Nespresso coffee, tea and muesli
- Dining area
- Terrace plus garden
3. Check-in / check-out process
- Check-in: automated 24/7 and early check-in for luggage possible, rooms available after 3pm
- Check-out: before 11.00am
4. The Deposit
- 500 British Pounds deposit, automatically released 24h after stay in case of no damage or loss of keys
- Daily cleaning of common areas, including bathrooms, toilettes, kitchen, dining room, etc.
- For guests staying longer: weekly cleaning of rooms and change of sheets and towels
6. Guest Access
- Whole house and garden (only until 9.30pm) to your disposal
- Full use of kitchen
7. Interaction with Guests
- Guest will have full privacy and whole house from themselves
8. House Rules
- Try to not act as a big tourist group when you come and go, not all neighbors like the idea of VRBO
- Do not gather in front of the house, the place is not a public place, it is a private residential house
- Also keep the volume to an acceptable level inside and outside in the garden, no access to the garden after 9.00pm, only for very quiet cigarettes
- Many thanks, much appreciated!
9. The neighborhood
(a) General Overview
House is located at Chiswick Turnham Green Park and its church, next to Chiswick High Road (1-2 minutes’ walk) and all its cafes and shops; Chiswick golf is around the corner and the Chiswick House Grounds Park and Richmond Park with its wild life not far by foot, bike or public transport
Piccadilly and Westminster / Big Ben are 20 minutes by metro / tube.
River Thames 10 minutes’ walk away: unique restaurants and pubs
More info: see “Guide Book” - main listings page on the right upper corner next to the reviews link
- 24/7 groceries » Convenience Store around the corner, 3 minutes’ walk
- For more selection: Sainsbury Super Store further down the High Road, 5-7 minutes’ walk
- Self-Service Launderette: on Chiswick High Road, 3 minutes’ walk
- Dry cleaner: down the road, 1 minute walk
(d) Getting Around
Closest metro stations: Chiswick Park or Gunnersbury
Directions to Victorian Townhouse:
1. Heathrow: Piccadilly Line to Acton Town; then District Line to Chiswick Park
2. Gatwick: Gatwick Express to Victoria, then District Line to Chiswick Park or Gunnersbury
3. Stansted: Stansted Express to Liverpool Street, then Circle Line to Tower Hill, then District Line to Chiswick Park or Gunnersbury
4. Luton: Luton Parkway to West Hampstead Thameslink, then Overground to Gunnersbury
5. King’s Cross / St. Pancras: Piccadilly Line to Barons Court, then District Line to Chiswick P. or Gunnersbury
6. Victoria: District Line to Chiswick Park or Gunnersbury
7. Liverpool Street: Hammersmith & City Line to Hammersmith, then District Line to Chiswick Park or Gunnersbury
Walk from Chiswick Park: 5-7 minutes
Walk from Gunnersbury: 3-5 minutes
Download “citymapper” or “google maps” apps to navigate London
10. House Manual:
The PDF Info Manual, explaining how to do the self-check-in and including all other necessary information about how to live in, work at and make the best use possible of The Muse Haus as your new home away from home, will be all sent as a separate email, a few days before the arrival date.
Please let me know, if you need the PDF Info Manual earlier.