At the heart of fabulous downtown Atlanta. 24 hour concierge! Hop on a PeachtreeTrolley; Short walking distance to subway Peachtree Center Station, Centennial Olympic Park, Ga Tech, GSU&Capitol, AmericasMart and other major sights.
House rules are mostly simple:
1) Please treat this property as your own. These units are privately owned properties and although we love hosting our guests we just don't have the resources the larger hotel chains do.
2) This is a residential property and we have been allowed by the homeowners association to offer our units for business travelers and tourists. We reserve the right to remove any/all guests for acting disorderly or disturbing property residents.
3) Please do not make any changes to any home audio, or appliance configurations. I'm not so technically inclined myself and changes to wiring etc takes away from the experiences of the next guests. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I usually reply very quickly.
4) Upon check out please remove all of your trash, and clean all the dishes and dinnerware you used. We also ask that you pile all dirty laundry/linens in one place so our cleaning staff knows what needs washing.
5) Do not put pizza boxes or other large items into the hallway trash chutes – minimum fine of $50 by the building.
6) No Smoking, No pets!!!
8) Behavior Resulting in a False Alarm – minimum fine of $150 by the building
9) Relax and enjoy your stay, as I mentioned if you need anything at all don't hesitate to contact me.