About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Crib · double
tub · Toilet · Shower
- Pets welcome
- Satellite or cable
- No smoking
Hosted by Alison PhillipsAsk a question
About Alison Phillips
We have always loved holidaying in Scotland and bought The Old Croft House on a whim when we saw it (as a derelict cottage) and fell in love with it and its wonderful location!
Why Alison Phillips chose Aird of Sleat
Skye is a beautiful island and Sleat is 'the garden of Skye' and aptly named as the greenest part of the island. The cottage is located in Aird, a village on the southerly most tip of Skye and we have amazing views out to Eigg & Rhum & Ardnamurchan. It is a truly magical place to stay & we love it!
What makes this Cottage unique
We go for a rest from the world, peace and tranquility, wild storms, beautiful sunsets and great wildlife & walks.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement, but ask that they are discouraged from going on furniture and upstairs.Please clean up dog mess in the garden.
- The cottage will be clean and tidy on your arrival and we expect it to be in a similar state when you depart. Washing up done & put away & bins out.
- Unfortunately the cottage is not fully accessible as old, there is a large step into the house, the stairs are steep and only an upstairs bathroom.