Experience St Paul in Quiet, Private Elegance
The Apartment is a beautiful 2 bedroom self contained unit on 2 floors, the steps to the second floor are a bit steeper than normal, which we lovingly like to refer to as “cottage style steps.”
Very importantly you have an assigned and very convenient private parking spot-for one car-with your private entry just steps away.
When you stay with us you can just step out of the door to a Magical Neighborhood filled with beautiful Victorian Mansions. The home is just off Summit Avenue with the longest stretch of Victorian Mansions in America. If you enjoy beautiful architecture this is an incredible area.
Downtown St Paul is just a few blocks away with its fantastic & historic restaurants, bars and amenities, like the Science, Xcel and Rivercenter Convention Centers, as well as a number of fabulous Theaters.
St Paul's newest and trendiest restaurant/bar the Commodore is just 1 block away and many or our other favorites are within just a couple blocks, like WA Frost, Moscow on the Hill, Fitzgerald’s and the Red Cow.
The apartment is very convenient with keyless entry & Apple TV's (so bring your access codes to Netflix, Hulu, etc.) & there is also a washer/dryer in unit. The kitchen is beautifully equipped and gracious with space and convenience.
Corban Manor Inn
Registration and House Rules:
We are excited about hosting your stay:) The Inn is in a historic neighborhood that we love to share it with our guests. We strive to maintain the comfort of our current and future guests as well as being respectful of our neighbors and serving as on-site preservationists of our historic home; in order to maintain the best our Inn and neighborhood has to offer; we have created a few policies to maintain its charm.
Registered Guest Responsibilities:
- The person making the registration is responsible for any damage that is beyond normal wear and would be responsible for paying for damages. The person making the registration is also a registered overnight guest.
- All overnight guests must be pre-registered with no more than four guests.
- Name, address and contact information for the person making the registration and for all overnight guests must be provided to the homeowner before check-in using the on-line communication tool provided by the company's website you used to register.
- We ask that you use reasonable and respectful judgment as to the number of visitors (non-registered guests) and note that the space is intended for no more than a few visitors at a time. Visitors are not allowed on-site without a registered guest present.
- No illegal drugs, drunkenness or lewd behavior allowed.
- No minors or persons who are obviously intoxicated may consume alcohol; wine or beer provided as part of your stay is for the personal enjoyment of guests 21 or older.
- Smoking is not allowed on the premises (clean-up for smoking can be over $500.00).
- No children under the age of 12.
- Quiet time is between 9:00 p.m. to – 7:00 a.m.
- Safety policy for burning candles is strictly prohibited. Birthday cakes-please talk to us.
- One parking spot is available in our driveway per reservation for a moderate-sized car. Street parking is available for oversized or second vehicles. Please do not block the middle and 3rd garage stalls (facing the garage these stalls are on the right.)
- Remove footwear if it is wet outside and check to make sure you do not have any gum or sharp objects on footwear that would scratch/damage the floors or carpet.
- Manage noises and lights from vehicles in consideration of our neighbors.
- Please do not put dirty dishes/cookware back in the cabinets (yes this does happen:)
- Protect cookware by use plastic on the Teflon cookware (metal scratches and ruins the cookware).
- Access to the apartment is occasionally needed by the innkeepers/homeowner for purposes of repair and inspection. Innkeepers/homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
License Number: 20170004766
Thank you for respecting these house rules.