We have partnered with Magnum VI for discounted trips to the BVI and USVI local trips. Magnum VI is a 32' Ocean Pro with spacious seating and ample shade. Captain Anthony will snorkel with you and may even pull a lobster out of one of favorite lobster hole for your dinner. This vessel is very comfortable in almost all weather conditions. Inquire with us and we will give you the scoop!
* Newly remodeled and decorated
* 2 great snorkeling beaches within a five minute walk
* Walk to downtown Cruz Bay in 5-10 minutes
* Unobstructed views of the Caribbean seas
* Large shared pool with spacious sun deck
* Private outdoor patio
* 4 bedrooms! 2 King beds, 1queen bed and 2 twins can be converted to a king bed
* Great for families or couples get aways.
* Cable tv and high speed internet WIFI
* New kitchen appliances
* Large gas grill
* Indoor and outdoor living areas
* Beautiful lush landscaping
* Beach chairs and beach coolers
* 3 full bathrooms
* laundry facilities
* 5 minutes to St. John Market
* 5-8 minute drive to north shore beaches located in the Virgin Islands National Park
** Airport transfers available
** Provisioning service available
** Private chef service available
** denotes additional charges apply
This newly decorated and remodeled 4 bedroom 3 bath condo has all of the comforts of home and then some. The open air design of the living room, dining room and kitchen creates a great place for being together while hanging out in the condo. The bedrooms have new furniture and mattresses and lots of room for clothing and storage. The bedrooms are set up with 2 king beds, 1 queen bed and the fourth bedroom has 2 twin beds that can be pushed together for another king bed. The new air conditioning keeps the interior cool and comfortable.
The condo is located atop a hill centrally located in Cruz bay and has amazing sunset views to the west and south. Relax in the comforts of the condo while enjoying the views of the Caribbean sea, St. Croix, Little St James, Greater St. James, Dog Island and French Cap.
Enjoy the outdoor furniture on the porch while reading books or just sitting and watching the boats and waves go by. The pool deck is just steps from the front door and offers both shade and sun for those of you wanting to stay back and not explore the 39 beaches of St. John.
If shopping and dining are on your "todo" list for this vacation you will find Three Mangos located a short 10 minute walk to the shops and restaurants of Wharfside village and 15 minutes to Mongoose Junction where you are sure to find the perfect souvenir to remind you of this awesome island.
Hiking trails and beaches of the National Park are large draw to the island for many of the frequent visitors of St. John and there are several trails that begin just a 15 minute hike from the property.