4BR, 3 BA, Hot Tub, Close to Deschutes River, Biking Trails, Mt Bachelor & Golf
Down comforters, high thread count sheets
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have a Pack and Play available for your use We have a Pack and Play available for your use
No pets - Pets onsite will result in loss of deposit.Pets onsite will result in loss of deposit.
No parties/events - Quiet hours from 10 pm - 8 amQuiet hours from 10 pm - 8 am
No smoking - If smoking outside, clean up cigarette butts.If smoking outside, clean up cigarette butts.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Reservations are subject to cancellation until confirmed via telephone.
- You agree to the contents in the rental agreement and agree to abide by rules posted in the house. (eg remove shoes in the house)
- Cleaning fee is for a regular cleaning. An excessively messy or dirty house, not completing check out procedures will result in a loss of the deposit.
About Chris Borgmeier
We live in Portland and bought this house the Fall of 2014. We love coming to Bend and staying in our house as often as we can. It's always a great escape from our busy lives in Portland where we can unwind and get in a lot of quality family time. -- going on bike rides, playing games, skiing, hiking. We love our home in Bend and we've put a lot of effort into making it comfortable with all of the comforts and amenities of home -- we hope you enjoy your time in Bend as much as we do.
Chris Borgmeier purchased this House in 2014
Why Chris Borgmeier chose Century West
We chose this property because of the gorgeous rock scenery in the backyard along with the proximity to all the Bend activities - Deschutes River trail, the Old Mill, downtown, Mt Bachelor, Phil's Trail.