Close to everything but away from it all! Great for skiers, hikers, or families looking for a quiet getaway. Just up the hill from the center of Lincoln, 5 minutes from Loon Mtn, and 10 minutes from Cannon Mtn. Lots of restaurants, shopping, activities, and outdoor adventures nearby. Here are just a few:
(1) Scenic drive: The Kancamagus Highway (Rte 112) begins the in the center of Lincoln, NH and winds east through the mountains. It offers many beautiful views of the river and mountains, and there are waterfall hikes you can stop and do along the way such as Arethusa Falls.
(2) Adventure: Ziplining is a blast if you want something exciting. Alpine Adventures is a company right in Lincoln. Or take the family to Whale's Tale Water Park for a great day in the
(3) Restaurants and Shopping: In addition to Lincoln and Woodstock, you might also want to check out Littleton, which is about 20 minutes north off Rte 93. It has a quaint main street that can be fun to wander on a nice day.
(4) Hiking: If you enjoy hiking on mountain trails, there are lots of those in the area, as well as less strenuous walks along the Pemigewasset River and in The Basin.
(5) There are a number of activities near the Presidential range of the White Mountains. Have a drink at the Mount Washington Hotel, which has great views of the mountain range, or take The Cog Railway up the side of Mount Washington and have lunch on the top of the mountain overseeing the whole area.
The condo itself is a wonderful space to hang out and relax. There are 2 bedrooms that sleep 6 comfortably, 2 full bathrooms, and open living room area with dining table. There is a wood stove, flat screen TV with cable, high speed internet wifi, board games, and puzzles. Relax on the private deck overlooking woods and the mountains beyond.
Washer & dryer is also located in condo for your use. Bose SoundDock with an input cord to play music from your iPod or smart phone (cord has a 3.5mm headphone jack). The kitchen is stocked for cooking with pans, utensils, and spices, as well as a toaster, drip coffee maker and whole bean grinder.
Please note that our condominium complex does not allow BBQ grills or motorcycles on the premises at any time.
NH Meals & Rentals License #062127