Magical 6 Bed Villa (2 Master Suites), 4 Bathrooms, Pool & Spa. Wifi.(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Fabulous views directly onto conservation area with wildlife pond - Near Disney.
Put some time aside to enjoy the villa in the daytime or evening - enjoy the heated and illuminated pool and spa or just gaze over the conservation area and wildlife pond from the porch, covered dining area or large sunny terrace.
6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
Movie room with 55' cinema TV
Family room with 50' TV
4 further TVs, in bedrooms.
4 DVD players
Free WiFi access throughout.
Phone service includes unlimited free calls within the US
Fully equipped kitchen
All linen and towels
Washer & dryer
Spacious double garage
Front entrance porch with veranda.
Nearby Golf at 'Reunion' (2 Miles):
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 3032 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- The Master bedroom suite on the ground floor has direct access to the pool area, has its own large TV and private en-suite full bathroom incorporating a large shower, bath tub, separate toilet and individual 'his and hers' washing/vanity areas. There is both a walk-in closet and a standard closet. The Master bedroom suite on the upstairs floor overlooks the pool, has its own large TV and private en-suite full bathroom incorporating a large shower, bath tub, separate toilet and individual 'his and hers' washing/vanity areas. There is also a large walk-in closet. There are three Queen bedrooms, one with a view over the pool, the pond and the conservation area - another with a view over the pond and conservation area - both these bedrooms have direct shared access to the 'Jack and Jill' bathroom. The remaining queen is adjacent to the family bathroom as is the twin bedroom. All bedroom have cable TV and can access the wireless Internet....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Ground floor - master bathroom suite: shower, bath tub, twin sinks with full sized wall mirror, toilet. Upstairs - master bathroom: shower, bath tub, twin sinks with full sized wall mirror. Private toilet room. Upstairs - family bathroom: shower over bath tub, twin sinks with full sized wall mirror, toilet. Upstairs - Jack and Jill bathroom: separate access from each of the two adjacent queen bedrooms. Shower over bath, sink unit with mirror, toilet....moreless
- You are welcome to enjoy a smoke on the terrace and poolside.
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- MP3 Dock
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Filtered Water
- Free Local Calls
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Garbage Disposal
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Deck Furniture
- Gated Community
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $31 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $138.01
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250.92
Your rental is charged at the rate of £110 per night plus a 'one off' cleaning fee of £110 per stay, (£220 for the first night and £110 per night thereafter).
Rates include US Federal & Florida State Taxes (12%).
Pool heating is an option available on request (recommended Oct-Apr) at an additional charge of £15 per day.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Discover Cypress Pointe and this luxurious villa located just 8 miles from Disney World, Florida. A short drive from Orlando Airport and less than one hour from the Atlantic or Gulf coast beaches, this villa is perfectly placed to enjoy the very best of all that central Florida has on offer - from the frantic thrill of the major theme parks to the unhurried ambiance of coastal culture.
Cypress Pointe is more than a gated community of unique villas, it is an extension of the members home. In addition to the nearby celebrated golf course at Reunion, there is an extensive conservation area with wildlife and ponds.
The spacious and luxuriously equipped 6 bed, 4 bath villa with private pool and spa, sits seamlessly onto the conservation area and pond with fabulous views over the tree filled back drop. Truly, a setting of natural peace for yourself, family and friends.
- Primary: +1 8635880018 Landline - US (EST) Eastern Standard Time
- Secondary: +44 7781152332 Mobile - Greenwich Mean Time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Villa. Conservation Area behind, pond to the left
Pool from shallow end, spa on right
Yes, there is at least one small gator in the pond
'Cinema Room' upstairs den looking over pool
Serving access from kitchen
Master bedroom 1 - poolside with terrace view
Master bedroom 1 - view towards en-suite bathroom
'Orange' queen bedroom
'Red' queen. View over pond and conservation area
'Blue' queen bedroom
Twin bedroom with quilted, cast-iron day beds
The perfect spot for lunch by the pool and spa
Pool 'paddling area'. View towards pond
Fully equipped spacious and airy kitchen
Lounge Area - adjacent to Pool
Quality dining room furnishings
A quiet niche for air conditioned reading
Master bedroom 1 - on ground floor
Master bedroom 1 (view 2)
'Orange' queen. View to pool, pond & conservation
'Red' queen bedroom
Twin bedroom adjacent to family bathroom
Master bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom pool side
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.