About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
This lovely 2 bedroom 2 bath is conveniently located on the 5th floor and has a breathtaking Gulf Front view of the Gulf of Mexico. Relax on your balcony and watch the waves, beach, dolphins or your family at the pool. Fully Stocked kitchen with a washer/dryer in the unit for your convenience. there is an Arcade, Adventure Island and Seafood restaurant located directly across the street from the complex. Centrally located.
**Additional Rental Information**
****THIS UNIT REQUIRES A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY
* 1 FREE night is included in the weekly rental rate
* Additional charges of housekeeping, parking pass, damage waiver fee and lodging tax will be added to the rental rate
When using a credit/debit card, we charge a two.five percent convenience fee on any amount put on a card.
Quote comes with 1 parking pass
* Policy prohibits rental to adults under the age of 25
* Check in after 3pm and Check out before 10am
* No Smoking In Condo
* NO pets - Strictly enforced by owner's association
* Rental prepayment of $245.00 is needed to confirm reservation. Prepayment will be subtracted from the grand total at check in.
*MONTHLY RESERVATIONS MUST INQUIRE FOR QUOTE THROUGH PROPERTY MANAGER
If you receive an automatic quote for a monthly reservation it will not be accurate and we will NOT HONOR it.
Owner / Property Manager
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Our Stay at Trade Winds 505
This condo was excellent - the furnishings were nice and clean. The beds in the guest room and master bed room need to be swapped so that the King size bed is in master. The view were outstanding. The only thing that was disappointing was that at night the pool lights and pool deck lights would not come on but two days of our stay.