The Central Austin Luxury Cottage is a new construction luxury home in one of the BEST locations in town! Enjoy this super-clean newly built executive home featuring high end finishes, hotel quality bedding, outdoor living spaces, and close proximity to Downtown, Austin Convention Center, UT Campus, Dell Medical Center, LadyBird Lake, and everything that makes Austin great!
This beautiful new home features large open living spaces with tall ceilings, wide plank natural white oak flooring, Italian marble bathrooms, stainless gourmet appliances with marble counters, outdoor kitchen with grill and fridge, extensive landscaping, and plenty of parking. There is strong WIFI and every bedroom has a wall-mounted HD SmartTV with ROKU on-demand system and SlingTV premium cable. The living room has a 70" HD SmartTV and there is a 40" HD SmartTV on the back porch.
For those traveling on business, The Central Austin Luxury Cottage offers a relaxing and refined atmosphere in which to work, relax and entertain. Every member of your group can work independently in the various indoor and outdoor living areas, and all can gather round the 19th century French Monestary table for meetings or working meals. There is stong 5G wifi thoughout, FREE wireless printing, and the FEDEX store is 2 blocks away. Its a quick Uber ride to Austin Convention Center and all the downtown conference hotels.
WALKING SCORE 100!
Walk to some of Austin"s most classic names in food and music:
-Kirby Lane Cafe
-East Side Kings
-Amy's Ice Cream
-Dirty Martin Burgers n Shakes
-Villa 313 Pizza
-Hole In The Wall
- and more ...
Great location for an authentic central Austin living experience!
- We had a wonderful stay in this gorgeous and spacious house. Ed was a super host - very attentive and easy to get a hold of (we never needed to, but he checked in several times which was so lovely). Highly recommend!
- Ed's place was great! Very clean and nice. Ed was very helpful and responsive during the entire stay. The location was in walking distance to stores/coffee shops etc and the house was beautiful. We really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend.
- The Central Austin Luxury Cottage was a really great place to stay. The check-in was absolutely unproblematic due to the electric locks, the house was very clean, the kitchen well equipped and a big bonus for us were the two parking spots behind the house as well as the big grill in the garden :)
- This is definitely one of the most gorgeous places I've every stayed. I was super impressed when I set my foot into Ed's beautiful house. It's very spacious, clean, modern and pretty much has everything you can think of. Of course Ed is also a very helpful, thoughtful host. He always talks to us and makes sure we have everything we need. Ed's house is very close to UT and has a lot of things to do near by. I would highly recommend his place for people coming to visit Austin
- This was my first time staying at this residence and I may be spoiled! Ed's home is beautiful - the perfect layout for 3-4 couples with bedrooms and great (private) bathrooms for each. We loved the open kitchen/great room and the high end appliances. Ed could not have been more gracious, responding to our calls and texts within minutes. (It was our first time to Austin and he was there for recommendations and advice.) We also loved the location. Walking distance to several great restaurants; Texas French Bread (where we ate every morning) and Martin's. I highly recommend and hope to be back!
LIC# OL 2015 136346