About the property
- Condo1150 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
First-floor condo on the water (bayside) with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
*** NO SENIOR WEEK RENTALS OR UNDER-25 GROUPS REGARDLESS OF WHO BOOKS ***
Forget lugging your belongings up a bunch of steps, parking headaches, or the noise and crowds found in some parts of Ocean City! No need to stand in line at the rental office for keys and paperwork either!
This quiet, spacious, and family friendly 3 bed / 2 bath condo is located on the first-floor and is truly the perfect place to spend a relaxing beach getaway.
• located in the premier community of Heron Harbour Isle
• bayside on the water in North Ocean City (120th Street)
• 10-acre wildlife preserve at the center of the neighborhood
• plenty of safe areas for walking, biking, or rollerblading
• three private pools (recreational, lap, and kiddie) are open with lifeguards Memorial Day to Labor Day weekend then remain unguarded through September
• lighted clay-surface tennis courts (fee)
• waterfront balcony with bay view – terrific sunsets!
• canal right behind our condo to crab/fish or launch a kayak or 2paddleboard
• fully equipped kitchen to cook up terrific meals
• bar and dining area seats up to 11 people plus a high chair
• master bedroom: king sized bed with private bathroom
• second bedroom: queen sized bed
• third bedroom: two twin-sized beds set up as bunks
• second bathroom: located just outside the two bedrooms
• family room: queen-sized sleeper sofa plus a loveseat
Within Walking Distance:
• the beach!
• grocery store
• pharmacy and medical care
• several convenience stores and gas stations
• mini-golf and ice cream parlors
• dozens of bars and restaurants
Just a Short Drive Away:
• Northside Park is 58-acres of playgrounds, picnic areas, a fishing pier, walking/jogging paths, and ball fields
• amusement parks
• the bustling 3-mile long boardwalk
• several boat/jet-ski and bike/scooter rental places
• multiple movie theaters
• even more bars and restaurants including fine dining options
• several fine golf courses
• fast WiFi
• central air conditioning
• LED TVs with 140+ cable channels in every room
• multiple Blu-Ray players to log into your account for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc.
• a 12-cup coffee maker and a Keurig machine
• a collection of over 100 DVDs for all ages
• multiple board games and puzzles for rainy days
• extra pillows and blankets
• private washer and dryer plus laundry detergent and dryer sheets
• toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, hand soap, and dish soap
Sorry, We Don’t Provide:
• bath/beach towels
• beach chairs, carts, or umbrellas
• bed sheets & pillow cases
• personal toiletries
• use of a boat slip (but we can arrange one)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
For the past three years we've been looking for the perfect beach retreat to make memories with our children, and this is it! We feel extremely blessed and hope that you'll enjoy it as much as we do.
Owner purchased this Condo in 2016
Why Owner chose Heron Harbour Isle
The views are breathtaking and the amenities are endless - the perfect escape from the everyday.
What makes this Condo unique
The pools are incredible and the quiet neighborhood provides a sense of tranquility.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very clean, great space and location. Very responsive owners, a true pleasurable experience!
Erin and Andrew were great to deal with, very responsive. We love the place! Very clean and well maintained. The location was great and the amenities were very good. The layout of the place was great for hanging out during our time there. We will definitely stay here again. Pictures on the web are nice, but don't do it justice. A must stay. We are very picky about staying at clean homes and this one was very clean. Having small children we really like that it was on the bottom floor. Easy for bringing in all of our stuff. The area was so quiet and relaxing. Weather for us during our stay was cold and rainy, but the place is so nice we didn't mind staying indoors and playing some board games and watching movies on the big screen TV. The bunk beds were a hit for my boys, they loved it. Nice area to go for walks and it was a short walk to get to the beach. Highly recommend anyone looking for a nice place at a reasonable price to stay here...you won't regret it.
great place ......awesome owners
Everything we needed.... ground floor...no steps....sunsets....back away from the noise ....great place to relax......I have rented many units over the years and can honesty say the communication with the owners is outstanding......very good people
Very nice and comfortable place with great views. Very relaxing atmosphere
Very well taken care of with high end appliances and all the bells and whistles. The place was immaculate nothing at all to complain about. The owners were quick to answer questions but we had very few.
Perfect for a quick weekend girls' getaway.
Everything was clean and neat upon arrival. The development was also very nice with lots of sidewalks for exercising. Proximity to the beach was handy as well. The owners provided the necessities which was great. We really enjoyed the back covered porch. I'd definitely stay there again!
Beautiful, convenient, and well stocked
What a beautiful condo in a great neighborhood! We couldn't have been happier with Erin and Andrew's place. As soon as you walk in you feel like you are on vacation. From the comfy furniture (great beds and sofa!) to the beach decor to the view outside of the water, you can exhale in this place. We had two 12-year-old boys with us and they loved the bunk bed room, TV, and the pool. I was just amazed at how well stocked the kitchen and laundry areas were. We couldn't get over the Keurig supplies, laundry detergent/dryer sheets, and supply of dishes! We did most of our own cooking (breakfast and dinner) and it was almost like being at home. North OC is also so nice because the beach access is so close by and you can easily get to the activities in Fenwick. We recommend the Vietnamese restaurant in the shopping center closest to the condo, Grotto Pizza, and the Shipwreck Museum. You can't go wrong staying at this wonderful condo!
Great place to relax and sleep
Big comfortable, 3 bedrooms two bathrooms, TV in every room. all the comforts of home. Would recommend others rent this place. Owners very cooperative and responsive.
The Ocean City Boardwalk stretches 2.5 miles and has been consistently rated one of the "Best Boardwalks for Food" in USA Today. It was also rated one of the Top Ten Boardwalks to Visit in the US by National Geographic.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Prices fluctuate with availability/demand and are subject to change until booked. The 10.5% tax is made up of the 6% Maryland Sales Tax and 4.5% Worchester County Room Tax. ** CHECK OUT BY 10AM - CHECK IN AFTER 3PM ** NO SMOKERS, PETS, OR SENIOR WEEK GROUPS! THANK YOU!