Comfy family house In Sunny Pastoral Setting With Pond, Gardens And Fruit Trees.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have a high chairWe have a high chair
Pets allowed - We have a $20 pet fee We have a $20 pet fee
Max guests: 8
- Galiano has no municipal dump, so we ask our guests to please take home their garbage. We will gladly accept compost and clean, recyclable items.
- Please keep pets off the furniture and beds. Please clean up after your pet. A shovel for poop scoop is provided.
- We charge a large group cleaning fee of $50 for groups of 8 guests. This is in addition to our standard cleaning fee.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Great place for larger group. Gord was excellent to communicate with!
Great place to stay!
The house was perfect for our big group with kids. We loved the open concept, large dining table and amount of space both inside and outside. The heated floors and fireplace made for cozy nights. Laurene and Gord made checking in very easy and were available for any questions/assistance. I would happily return and recommend.
Fantastic, ample room for large crowd, beautiful fenced area of dogs.
The owners were fantastic- great communication. Cabin feels like home away from home. I packed in everything, but needn't have, kitchen is well equipped. Wood stove is incredible and heats entire house. We visited in winter, but so looking forward to a summer get away as large sliding doors onto fenced back area, great big bbq. Great location, no more than about10 min drive to any hiking trails. Lots of games provided to entertain crowds. A gem of a find.
We loved our stay at The Meadows on Galiano Island. Our family of three adults and a dog stayed four nights in this lovely rancher, with a beautiful,massive fenced yard. The owners Gord and Laurene have made this rental a lovely home away from home, with many extras you do not expect. We would not hesitate to recommend The Meadows to any friends or family wishing to get away and are looking forward to visiting again soon.
Beautiful property. Wonderful hosts.
Saturday Farmers' Market from 10-2 pm.