Reserve Now -Perfect Walk to Beach House,Extra Nice & Clean, Will Consider Pet.(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Two bedroom, one bath, private, screened private porch, sunny, ocean breeze,
Brand New 2016 Central A/C & Heater unit.
Our beach house is very clean, sunny, breezy, one block walk to beautiful St. Pete beach with sunsets and white sand. It's located on a private fenced corner lot. Central air/heating -not those little noisy in wall units. Newly polished terrazzo floors, new beds, queen size in master bedroom, two singles in second bedroom, a roll out in the closet, full kitchen with dinning area, large screened in outdoor room, washer and dryer in laundry room. Living room has newer furniture, ceiling fan, dvd, tv with premium channel cable system. Master bdrm. Comes with dvd, tv and premium channels and ceiling fan both bedrooms. Glass door shower tub combination in full bath room. Private fenced back yard, picket fenced large front yard. Walk to shopping, restaurants, white sand beach, and steps away from my favorite little fishing bridge. Our blue tile roof and light blue windows are cool and quiet. Walk or bike around the little island a house away. Perfect quiet neighborhood.
Have older kids to entertain??? There are 3 bikes at our Beach house for riding, boogie boards to surf with, canvas beach floats for the beach, and fishing poles & tackle in the hall closet to fish from the little bridge about 60' from our front yard. * you can buy bait at Publix down the street.
This is a wonderful Vacation Beach House.
It's a 2 bedroom on a corner lot. Boca Ciega Bay is just across our quiet little street. Take a walk across the street and find the little fishing bridge that connects our little beach neighborhood to the small neighboring island 'Boca Ciega'. A walk or short beach bike ride down our street in the other direction and your at miles of the #1 white sand beach in America - St. Pete Beach. Our Beach house comes equipped with all you need for a great beach vacation. We include... three bicycles [ 2 beach cruisers & 1 mountain bike] *the perfect way to cruise the neighborhood., various beach chairs, wake boards, canvas floats, floating noodles,kids pails,and beach umbrella's with sand cork screws, and even my fishing poles. Brand new BBQ [ 5/14 with LPG], NEW Patio furniture, NEW flat screen TV. Beach towels, bath & shower towels, full kitchen, breakfast counter, dinning area,4 beds
[ 1 queen, 2 singles, and 1 roll out], sheets, pillows, AND a washer and dryer in its own laundry room. So....
You can travel light! My family & I travel from California to St. Pete with just carry on luggage and vacation at this beach house several times a year. It's a very clean, cool, bright beach house and close to everything we enjoy. There is a Publix grocery store just down the street with all kinds of restaurants and other family stores. The beach breezes that pass thru are perfect for the very large outdoor screened in room , so you can just read, eat, or relax.
The house has central air & heating .... Not those noisy little in wall units so many other rentals have. There are 4 ceiling fans and double pane windows. We have new furniture, terrazzo floors with throw rugs throughout , and 2 TV's with DVD players, as well as the biggest Direct TV package we could find .... including FOOTBALL.
Vacation? This is the place.
Member since: 2011
- 900 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 5
Great vacation house for guests who prefer not to climb up & down steps or for guests with children. One story with an incredible park at the end of our street including picnic tables and children activities. Quiet clean family neighborhood. Fenced front and private backyard. Screened in porch, new BBQ, picnic table, washer /dryer, full kitchen, and many beach toys, chairs, and 3 bikes to cruise around on....moreless
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Very clean, new Queen size mattress, new bedroom set, double pane windows, ceiling fan, cable tv [ with the direct tv football package included ] , dvd players in living room and in master bedroom, central air conditioning/heating [ not the noisy little wall units ], dresser, end tables, lamps, large sliding mirror door closet. All newer sheets, blankets, bedding. Polished floors, throw rugs, sunny, bright, and quiet. nice. *note - we have a fully screened in lanai [ outdoor room ] that is perfect to sit, dine, read in, entertain in, or just relax and smell the clean gulf breeze. It's private, just off the kitchen and about as large if not larger then the living room. We don't count this as square footage of the house because its an outdoor room converted from our carport. It has a outdoor glass top table, six chairs with cushions, a large rug, roll down curtains for even more privacy, ceiling fan unit, and its painted & clean. This is the room we end up spending the most time in....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Sliding glass doors in shower / full tub, tiled, and clean. All tile work is the original tile from the 50's and very well maintained. Large original 1950's tub as well... not the little ones other rentals have. Plus Tub/Shower has a stainless steel built in handrail for convenience and support....moreless
- St. Pete beach voted #1.A clean, quiet and bright little blue tiled house. Perfect neighborhood for walks, and fishing. Central air / heating in all indoor rooms. Large private screened in back porch room for reading or outdoor dinning while enjoying the beach breeze. Private fenced back yard for sun bathing and a large white picket fenced front yard. Our beach house is on a corner lot, so it always seems to have a light beach breeze along with privacy. Our outdoor room is screened in off the kitchen door for outdoor eating or just sitting & reading in the cool beach breeze. It's sq. Footage is not included in the house sq. Footage. This means its an extra room attached to the house but not included when speaking of the size of the house. It used to be a car port but, we screened it all in, added front and back screened doors, a ceiling fan, and painted it. [ even the floor ]. It has outdoor furniture to sit and enjoy. We love to entertain out here or read in the morning breeze...moreless
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Porch / Veranda:
There is a screened in back porch that is perfect for sitting, reading, or eating in. It has nice outdoor furnishings and a ceiling fan. We do not include this outdoor room in our square footage....moreless
- Small Cooler
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 13, 2017
30 night min stay
May 14 - Oct 15, 2017
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning after checkout $150
- Pet Fee $200
Security deposit of $500.00. Cleaning fee of $150.00 . Internet $45.00 per month [ if wanted ]. 10% Florida vacation tax. will be added
NOTE - We allow ONE [ 1 ] well behaved dog. There is a $200. fee PLUS - a $500. deposit.
* No extra charge for Premium Cable Package. HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Discovery, and many more .
*****Special rate for returning Beach House Guests
Check in Saturdays (3:pm) Sat. (10:am out
PayPal or cashiers check at least 1 week before arrival in order for funds to clear into our bank
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
2017 Defrosting .... THIS IS Casa Bellissimo PARADISE ....A beautiful blue tiled roof beach house located on a corner lot, across from the best little fishing bridge in the BEST neighborhood.
St. Pete Beach's - * VOTED America's #1 Best Beach in 2012 - white sand beach, and beautiful sunsets just down the street. Tampa , Pass A Grill , Treasure Island , The Don Cesar Hotel , The Trade Winds , Fort De Soto , St. Petersburg , Busch Gardens,Tampa International airport [ 25 min. drive], Orlando Theme parks & attractions
[ 1.5hr scenic drive away].
PERFECT Beach Neighborhood **Bike ride or stroll around the little island just across the small bridge past our property. Kayaking and fishing around Boca Ciega Isle in the early morning watching the sun rise is the best way to start the day. And walking along the beach collecting shells while watching the sunset is the perfect way to start the evening. There are so many wonderful things to do in St. Pete Beach that are a walk or bike ride away.
Other Activities: shell collecting
Golf: There are more golf courses in Florida then any other state in the U.S.A..
Ski: Water ski - no snow here
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: My family & I live in Los Angeles California. We love the beaches in California, but none compare to St. Pete , Florida. Several times a year we travel to St. Pete to enjoy the walks on the beach during the sunsets. We can't move there yet, but someday we will. We have a few years before we can retire.
Why the Owner Chose Saint Pete Beach, FL, USA:
This property is on a perfect little corner with sunrises over the bay on one side and sunsets over the gulf on the other. It's a super clean house in a quiet beach neighborhood. Bike rides around the little adjoining island [ Boca Ciega ], fishing off the little bridge that connects us, and walks to the beach is just some of the benefits.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We found this little gem totally by accident on a visit to St. Pete. It's our perfect little beach house. Walk or bike to everything we love or need. Picket fenced yard all around the front, tall private fenced backyard, large screened in porch, central air & heating, thick quiet walls, polished floors, new furnishings,plenty of parking, stores down the street,walk to beach or fishing, great neighborhood.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Taken just down the street from our Awesome little Beach house while shelling
Double pane blue tint windows on a private corner lot. walk to beach & groceries
Front yard, blue tile roof, cool & clean. No grass..so..No bugs from the grass
The best corner lot in a great beach neighborhood.
polished Terrazzo floors through out. Tiled full bath w/ shower, tub.
New TV with Huge Direct TV package.
Double pane windows, DVD, Direct TV, flatscreen, Large closet
Nice size 2nd bedroom, w/ large closet and roll out bed
sit down & eat or watch TV while u snack
big screened room w/ new tiled floor, cruise around on our beach cruisers. FREE
Please water our flowers if you can
private back yard, tall wood fenced newer BBQ, & beach chairs, floats, umbrellas
Beach sunsets just down the street. I even seen the 'Green Flash' twice. Perfect
Walk down the block to the beach. Yep, thats the beach straight down our street.
balmy nights with perfect gulf & bay breezes. Cool & quiet
Cool Terrazzo floors and easy to keep clean. Ceiling fans and Central A/C. nice.
Brand new furniture and high gloss polished Terrazzo floors
New master bedroom set. Terrazzo floors, ceiling fan, central air/heat, quiet
Two single beds in 2nd bedroom. Bottom one pulls out and can rise up if needed.
Living room, open kitchen w/dining table area, new refrigerator, new Keurig
Full kitchen with dinning area & bar
The best way to travel to the store and get exercise just looking at the island
30 or so steps away.. my coffee at sunrise on the Boca Ciega Island bridge
Great beach restaurants & sunsets
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.